Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Toiletries for sensitive skin in Israel

busydev

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 4:48 pm
My sister is going to seminary in a few weeks and trying to figure out what to do about toiletries.

She has sensitive skin and can only use dye free, fragrance free, everything free shampoo, soap, detergent etc.

When she doesn't she breaks out in really bad eczema (she always has, but it gets much worse and painful) in all places that the garment or the shampoo touches.

Usually it's recommended to use Israeli brands in Israel cause its cheaper and it works better with the water... so can anyone tell me if they have equivalents in e"y for the following:

all detergent
dove for sensitive skin shampoo and body soap (either bar or body wash)

if there are not israeli equivalents can they be bought there? Approx how much do they cost? (maybe worth to bring as much as she can from home?)

thanks so much!

kb

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 5:24 pm
They sell Dove shampoos and body wash, not incredibly expensive but I don't remember seeing any specifically for sensitive skin.

They also sell All detergent, but again never looked specifically for everything free stuff.

I'll try to find out for you.

busydev

Post Mon, Sep 08 2014, 3:08 pm
ok so my sis is in e"y and wants to know where (which stores) Dove and All is sold.

Shes located in Har Nof so closer to there would be better if possible.

TIA

HappyMommy23

Post Mon, Sep 08 2014, 3:27 pm
Not certain, but I would think to look in cheaperkol -- they have a lot of American products, or Super Pharm -- both are on Kanfei Nersharim -- just outside of Har Nof. I think there's also Osher Ad on Kanfei since I moved away, which also carries a lot of American products (according to what people have told me).
Hatzlacha rabba!

Dev80

Post Mon, Sep 08 2014, 3:45 pm
Another suggestion is to look for baby products - at least for detergent they do make a fragrance free, sensitive skin one (it has a picture of a baby on it that's all I remember) Hatzlacha to her I hope she feels good and has a great year!!

mazal555

Post Mon, Sep 08 2014, 5:30 pm
I ship my natural stuff from IHerb. You can also get Dr. Bronner's soap and some other natural stuff from Tinuki.co.il and http://www.b-shvilenu.co.il. Also, look for Eden Teva market online.

Good luck!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics