Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Cant get them to sleep...any ideas?

amother

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 8:49 pm
I have a 3 yr old and a 1.5 yr old. My three year old is a particularly hard child. Not speaking yet really and a screamer.
I am living by family for the last few months. Iyh hope to be moving in next month.

Anyways...my three year old was crib trained completely and usually went to be nicely. My 1.5 yr old I am retraining now. Wasn't feeling well tbe past few days and just got her to go in her crib tonight finally.

I went away in jube and left my kids here with family. As I am downstairs they took them upstairs too sleep. When I came home ds refused his crib. Insisting on dh bed. Dh gave in and he has been in his bed since. I hate it. Anyways since last week he has been impossible. Refusing to go to sleep a normal time. Dead tired acting up all day long. Last night dh laid with him from 7 till 10 and he was still up. I tried the stroller...the car anything. Tonight I said too bad. If he doesn't go to bed nicely. He is going back to his crib. Well he acts up and I put him in his crib. He just quieted down after crying for 45 minutes. Any ideas how I can make him go to sleep at a normal time inbhis crib again without him screaming each nigth like this?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics