Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Simcha in Israel Info - Wedding

amother

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 3:24 am
IYH a close friend of mine be getting married right after Lag b'Omer 2014 and is looking for a place to get married.

They are both Americans and want a more "American style" wedding. They are MO do not want a hall. She lives in Givat Shmuel and he's in the Beit Shemesh area. They would get married in TLV, Jerusalem, and any areas in the merkaz as long as they are not in Haredi areas (Ramot Gimel in RBS is out!).

Mehadrin would be preferred but is not 100% necessary. There will be mixed dancing at the wedding. They would prefer somewhere that is beautiful and has an amazing view.

TIA

Kol Hadassa

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 3:46 am
I went to a gorgeous wedding at Eretz Kedem on Moshav Agur this week. It is only about 15 minutes from Beit Shemesh. Absolutely stunning! No hall, the whole thing was outdoors.

Tablepoetry

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 3:48 am
Big or small wedding? 100 or 500 guests?

RachelEve14

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 4:14 am
Yes, how many guests? Check out kibbutzim? Many have nice views and are not in charadi areas.

The hall in Mitzpe Yericho is very nice. I've been to several affairs there. It is a hall though.

etky

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 4:32 am
Kedma in Neve Ilan. Gorgeous view of the Jerusalem corridor, lovely extensive garden setting overlooking the view for chuppah and reception. Dinner AFAIK is inside though in the adjacent (very nice and airy) hall.
Ein Chemed is also lovely and completely outdoors though I don't remember much of the view.
Eretz Kedem is a nice setting too but no real view IIRC.
Also check out Sakoya in Ma'ale Hachamisha and Bustan Abu Gosh - both very nice venues too. IIRC Sakoya has both indoor/outdoor options.
None of these places are in charedi areas.
Don't know about hashgacha's - they will have to inquire.

catonmylap

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 6:29 am
http://www.caliph.co.il/

I'd look for places with a seaview if is going to be the mercaz.

rivkie123

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 6:48 am
There is a place right outside of beit shemesh called emerald. The kabalat panim/badekin and the chuppa are outside and its really pretty and then the meal and dancing is inside. I think it can be mehadrin if you want.

They should check out this website - http://www.mitchatnim.co.il/ its in hebrew but you can see a lot of different hall options with pictures

freidasima

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 7:05 am
In tel aviv in the namal, the trask.
Outside Tel Aviv - Chavat Ronit, the Tira in Gaash
Maaleh hachamisha - Sequoia
Bourse, Ramat Gan - Hadar Dimol, but no view.

You can probably get mehadrin catering anywhere now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions