Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Myhabit has venettinis again with 20$ credit new customers
Previous  1  2

debsey

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 2:20 pm
Do Michele watches ever go on sale on places like MyHabit or Overstock? DD really wants one for her (8th grade) graduation present, but even combining my present with other relatives, it's a bit pricey full price.....
Totally OT but when I was a kid I'd never have even THOUGHT of asking for a designer watch. I mean, if pink ones were in, I'd want a pink one, but 13 year olds really have champagne tastes nowadays.
I'll buy it for her because if we combine a lot of gifts, it works out - and I'd rather her have ONE thing she loves than five things she doesn't really want or need - but it's a different world than when I was growing up.

SorGold

Post Wed, Feb 25 2015, 9:14 am
Bumping up for spring/pesach shopping. Alot of shoes in stock with different companies. Not only venettinis. Prices went up Sad but new customers can get 20$ through the link below.

http://myhabit.com/ref=qd_mr_p.....4745GTUX
G4

sitting

Post Wed, Feb 25 2015, 12:00 pm
Thank you. Just ordered shoes

SorGold

Post Wed, Feb 25 2015, 2:43 pm
My pleasure Very Happy. I forgot to add that you can search for vennetini in the search box and more styles come up than on today's sale page.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Feb 26 2015, 8:48 am
I used your link and hope you get the credit. I'm not new to myhabit, so not sure how it works.

Debsey, I never even heard of Michele watches (gotta google it) but I have heard that designer EVERYTHING is the new craze of this generation.....Best thing to do is find a balance.

My DD's get an Ipod NANO for their graduation gift. I just got my DD hers for almost free using points I have from a corporate shopping site my company has set up.....

SorGold

Post Thu, Feb 26 2015, 1:03 pm
I doubt there's any kind of credit... but glad you saved money Very Happy . New members do get a 20$ credit through the link so shoes will be around 30$ or less.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Feb 26 2015, 1:14 pm
Last September, an amother used my link and I got a credit for that. My DD's winter Shabbos shoes were free! But she may have been a new user.

SorGold

Post Thu, Feb 26 2015, 3:12 pm
Ill post if I get a credit LOL
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains