Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Tall and tight

Ruchel

Post Sat, Aug 23 2014, 2:03 pm
Remember my tight saga?

For years I bought tights only from one brand, online, that carries very plus size. Thing is, I cannot wear the "right" size of tights. Let's say I'm a size 0 (LOL), then I buy a size 6 or so in tights.

A couple days ago I was at a posh underwear aisle in a shop and looking for knee highs. All my tights got shot due to vacay... the lady asks me if I also wants tights. Knee jerk reaction would be "no thanks" because they never carry this size "irl".

But I decide to give it a try, and I tell her "do you have my size?"
She looks at me like I'm nutsoe and says "of course! I will give you a M".
I answer a need a plus size and she goes O___O "you're NOT a plus size! at most a small L!" and she won't give me bigger.

I tell her I can't buy without a try because I have dozens of non wearable tights at home due to that. She calls her boss who says, let her try. And she gives me... a L... like L O L !

I try it on and sure thing, the crotch is mid thighs. I show her. The legs are perfect, not large/wrinkly like my every day tights, and it's so thin and not hot! but the crotch is mid thighs.

The boss called her again. She says, too bad they don't make "tall" sizes because a larger size will sag, though it's the only way...

So I finally came out with a couple tights, XL, that I still must stretch a bit, but don't sag like crazy. Difference in heat is nuts! I am almost cold lol she had no idea how I wore the tights I wore in summer...

Last but not least you must never buy French or worse Italian if you're tall. Get German or Austrian or don't even try...... and sizes get smaller and smaller and smaller- buy vintage !
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics