Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Toilet seat up and wet floor - what amess

amother

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 12:43 pm
Oy!! We have guests with teenage boys for Shabbat and so far every time I have passed the main bathroom the seat is up and their is urine all around the floor. Our household runs with the seat down- no swimming in the toilet at midnight for us. Do I tell the mother that their boys need to aim better and toilet seat down. or just talk to the boys. I can handle telling the boys seat down please, but please aim.. that would be weird. Do I grin and bear it or bring it up with the Mom. it is gross and they really need to learn some bathroom etiquette. (I do have boys so its not like I am unaware... but this had been really yuck!!

centurion

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 1:35 pm
how about a sign in your bathroom?

like this

Ruchel

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 1:44 pm
I would mention it around them, that you found the toilets very dirty and are very upset and don't know who would do that.

MaBelleVie

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 1:55 pm
I would hand the boys a box of clorox wipes and say "this is to use in the bathroom, I noticed that the area around the toilet isn't staying clean." Don't say anything about the seat.

Scrabble123

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 2:51 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
I would hand the boys a box of clorox wipes and say "this is to use in the bathroom, I noticed that the area around the toilet isn't staying clean." Don't say anything about the seat.

Agree, but I would say this to the mother, not the teenage boys.

ruby slippers

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 5:10 pm
centurion wrote:
how about a sign in your bathroom?

like this

OMG where do I get that!!!!!!!!!

mummiedearest

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 5:18 pm
attach a spring to the toilet seat and bowl. they'd have to hold it up for it to stay up Twisted Evil

and I would have your dh have a chat with these boys. have him tell them that if they can't get it in the toilet, there's a tree outside.

amother

Post Fri, Aug 22 2014, 5:24 pm
Love it!!!!

ven

Post Sat, Aug 23 2014, 6:33 pm
Ahh! That's why they came up with this gem :http://www.urinalfly.com. It helps guys to aim . It really works ! A lil bit of simple psychological helpToilet stickers
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette