Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3 12  13  14 37  38  39  Next

the world's best mom

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 12:22 pm
Hug Hug Hug Hug

That's great that the chemo is stabilizing the disease, but the wait for the vaccine can be torturous, especially not knowing if and when it will become available.

I know it's hard to ask for donations, but I'm sure people who are able to are happy to share. We all wish we could do more to help, and giving us the chance to donate let's us feel like at least we're doing something to help ease the pain.

We are davening for Kayla Rus to have a complete Refuah B'Karov. Mat the Ribono Shel Olam answer our Tefilos.

boysrus

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 9:36 pm
Thank you so much again for the update , obsessed dancer. I would like to post the link again for you for donations...

It is https://www.chailifeline.org/e.....unds/
and specify Eisenberg family in section 3 (recommended use of funds).
Alternatively www.paypal.com send donations to obsesseddancer@aol.com

If anyone can help, I am sure it would be really helpful...

With continued heartfelt wishes for besuros tovos, nissim v'niflaos and a refuah sheleimah bimheirah!

amother

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 9:56 pm
Thank you for updating us, obsesseddancer. May Kayla Rus have a refuah shelaymah, very soon, with G-d's help. I just sent you a small contribution to your paypal account. It was easy to do, I just wish I had more available funds to share with you, but of course every little bit helps. Please , please, don't feel bad to be accepting financial help, if there ever was a time to accept help, now is definitely that time.
Lots of hugs to you

hoping to hear good news soon!

obsesseddancer

Post Wed, Aug 13 2014, 12:07 am
Thank you so much!

amother

Post Sun, Aug 24 2014, 8:39 am
Just sent u some $ through PayPal.

Please don't feel bad asking. I have been in situations that I needed the generosity of our fellow Jews and know how it feels. Bottom line is, its really not our money, Hashem gives and takes away. May u be in the position to be on the other side soon- and may Hashem continue to give u koach and wisdom for all the challenges He sends your way.
Imagine this site we are all part of, none of us have ever met, but we all share such a connection and tell each other our deepest secrets! Mi kiamcha yisroel! We are so lucky!

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 3:06 pm
Thank you so much to any and all of you who have donated, it is very much appreciated and I do hope to be on the other side of it at some point, soon, by some miracle.

I do have an update at this time. We are at the hospital now for the beginning of her next cycle of chemo. She is getting her IV drug today but her platelets are too low to start the oral follow-up 5-day chemo, so we will check again at the end of the week.

The trial we were hoping for seems to have fallen through. Please daven that the FDA gets their act together at the right time for her. Meanwhile, we may be scheduling a biopsy for mouse drug testing in the near future, as well as some possible targeted radiation, possibly before yom tov. This would be in Columbia Presbyterian in NYC.

It is a bit hard for me to juggle all the emotions at this time, with so much changing and so much up in the air. My older daughter has been working hard and saving up for many years, and has paid her way to seminary in Eretz Yisroel and is leaving in a couple of weeks. This is scary on so many levels: she has been my rock in maintaining stability at home for the younger kids. She is extremely close to and supportive of Kayla Rus. Also, with the situation there now, the missing yeshiva bocher from Lakewood, and the world situation in general, I am having a difficult time keeping up the emunah that I won't chas ve'shalom lose her too. What if Hashem decides we need more punishment, more kapparah, more struggle, whatever? I am scared to death of Him, more than feeling cared for. I pray constantly and feel I am being told no. Even with things as simple as money. I am grateful all the time for my wonderful children, at the same time as being petrified they will be taken away. I am sure others feel this way all the time too but are afraid to say it. I always speak my mind, probably more to my detriment than anything else, but there it is. Bottom line, we need Moshiach NOW.

boysrus

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 3:10 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:
Thank you so much to any and all of you who have donated, it is very much appreciated and I do hope to be on the other side of it at some point, soon, by some miracle.

I do have an update at this time. We are at the hospital now for the beginning of her next cycle of chemo. She is getting her IV drug today but her platelets are too low to start the oral follow-up 5-day chemo, so we will check again at the end of the week.

The trial we were hoping for seems to have fallen through. Please daven that the FDA gets their act together at the right time for her. Meanwhile, we may be scheduling a biopsy for mouse drug testing in the near future, as well as some possible targeted radiation, possibly before yom tov. This would be in Columbia Presbyterian in NYC.

It is a bit hard for me to juggle all the emotions at this time, with so much changing and so much up in the air. My older daughter has been working hard and saving up for many years, and has paid her way to seminary in Eretz Yisroel and is leaving in a couple of weeks. This is scary on so many levels: she has been my rock in maintaining stability at home for the younger kids. She is extremely close to and supportive of Kayla Rus. Also, with the situation there now, the missing yeshiva bocher from Lakewood, and the world situation in general, I am having a difficult time keeping up the emunah that I won't chas ve'shalom lose her too. What if Hashem decides we need more punishment, more kapparah, more struggle, whatever? I am scared to death of Him, more than feeling cared for. I pray constantly and feel I am being told no. Even with things as simple as money. I am grateful all the time for my wonderful children, at the same time as being petrified they will be taken away. I am sure others feel this way all the time too but are afraid to say it. I always speak my mind, probably more to my detriment than anything else, but there it is. Bottom line, we need Moshiach NOW.

obsesseddancer, your post made me cry, may you be blessed with only good things from now on. You are rihgt, we need Moshiach rght now.... many many hugs to you. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

amother

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 5:03 pm
I daaven for your daughter every day and I know many others do as well. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through but I want to send you my heartfelt, deepest wishes that you should see a yeshua and refuah as soon as possible. Yes, we need Moshiach now. You are one of the people bringing him.

sneakermom

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 5:47 pm
Hug

Words that come from the heart penetrate the heart.

Your speaking your mind but it's the truth.

I will have you in mind in my tefilos. May Hashem bring you a yeshuah in a blink of an eye. May Hashem show us that he will safeguard and protect all that we have built and borne in his name.

Besuras tovos.

the world's best mom

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 6:42 pm
Wow, you have a lot going on right now.

Sending a child off to Eretz Yisroel is always hard. Even more so when you already have a sick child. The fear of losing her is so real that your fear for your other children becomes greater.

My brother had the mouse experiment done. They did find drugs that worked well on his cancer, and they used the info from his experiment for some athlete that had the same kind of cancer. It's amazing what they can accomplish these days. May they find a cure for Kayla Rus in the near future. We are still davening for her and for your whole family.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 7:34 pm
boysrus wrote:
Thank you so much again for the update , obsessed dancer. I would like to post the link again for you for donations...

It is https://www.chailifeline.org/e.....unds/
and specify Eisenberg family in section 3 (recommended use of funds).
Alternatively www.paypal.com send donations to obsesseddancer@aol.com

If anyone can help, I am sure it would be really helpful...

With continued heartfelt wishes for besuros tovos, nissim v'niflaos and a refuah sheleimah bimheirah!

Just bumping up boysrus' post becasue it has on all the details for those who would like to donate to help obsesseddancer and her family through this financially! Hugs to you, obsesseddancer, you sound like such a strong person, may Hashem bless you with only brachos and happiness from now on. Yeshuas Hashem k'heref ayin.

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Aug 25 2014, 11:16 pm
the world's best mom wrote:
Wow, you have a lot going on right now.

Sending a child off to Eretz Yisroel is always hard. Even more so when you already have a sick child. The fear of losing her is so real that your fear for your other children becomes greater.

It's not so much that... I had three boys go for 2 years each, one of them was there when she was diagnosed... it's just that with the situation now, it is way worse than when my boys went. Since the 3 boys were murdered, and the missiles are going further, etc. Plus this daughter is particularly close to Kayla Rus, this is going to be torture...

amother

Post Wed, Sep 03 2014, 10:14 pm
May your daughter have a refuah shalaima!

obsesseddancer

Post Wed, Sep 10 2014, 10:59 am
We are at the hospital waiting for anesthesia to arrive for a bone marrow biopsy. She still has not recovered her blood counts from the previous chemo, her next oral cycle was supposed to start a couple of weeks ago after my last post. It could be that her bone marrow is "tired" from all the cumulative past chemo, or there could be something else wrong. For sure, her mother is "tired" from the past 3 years. Need more prayers, both for her and for me (Chaya Rochel bas Shulamis). Thanks.

Scrabble123

Post Wed, Sep 10 2014, 11:03 am
Refuah Shalaima!!! I am davening for you!

mandr

Post Wed, Sep 10 2014, 11:40 am
Thinking of you all time and having you in mind in my prayers and by candle-lighting.

boysrus

Post Wed, Sep 10 2014, 12:43 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:
We are at the hospital waiting for anesthesia to arrive for a bone marrow biopsy. She still has not recovered her blood counts from the previous chemo, her next oral cycle was supposed to start a couple of weeks ago after my last post. It could be that her bone marrow is "tired" from all the cumulative past chemo, or there could be something else wrong. For sure, her mother is "tired" from the past 3 years. Need more prayers, both for her and for me (Chaya Rochel bas Shulamis). Thanks.

Hi there obsesseddancer, I will be davening for both of you today. May today's procedure go smoothly and yield good news for Kayla Rus. May Hashem give you both tremendous strength and bless Kayla Rus with a complete refuah bekarov. Lots of love and hugs to you xxx

reportrmom

Post Wed, Sep 10 2014, 1:22 pm
Hashem should send Kayla Rus a refuah sheleima, and Hashem should send you (both) the koach you need.

Davening for you.

pelle

Post Wed, Sep 10 2014, 1:46 pm
Will daven even more for you and Kaylah Rus. H-shem should send you both good health and koach. May you only see revealed good and a good, sweet, healthly year, filled with many blessings for your family.

obsesseddancer

Post Wed, Sep 10 2014, 3:21 pm
Thank you all so much and AMEN to all your brachos. We are home now, she was in a bit of pain and went right to sleep. Now, onwards to back-to-school night for my 3rd grader. Baruch HaShem for the "normal" kid stuff.
Page 13 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 12  13  14 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed