Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Kindersmiles/CL Carlsen daycare in Chicago - reviews?

bigsis144

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 2:20 pm
I B"H just got hired for a new job and am scrambling to find childcare for my youngest, who will be 2 in December.

I saw an ad for Kindersmiles (Chaya Leah Carlsen), and while I spoke to the director and was satisfied with her responses, I'm wondering if any Chicago imamothers have heard anything about this program, or have sent their kids there.

(And if you have any leads as to other babysitters/daycares with AFTERNOON HOURS, post 'em!)

kb

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 2:25 pm
I am sending my child that age to a playgroup in PP, pm me for info.

I also know about a babysitter who works until 4:30. She offers pickup service, too, but also in PP. I dint know where you are.

busydev

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 2:29 pm
I pmed you.

bigsis144

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 3:03 pm
just FYI, I'm in West Rogers Park, so I'd rather not go to Peterson Park, Skokie, etc.

mha3484

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 3:55 pm
I used her a year ago I have a lot to say but I'd rather it be via pm.

melbee

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 5:09 pm
I PMed you

Coke Slurpee

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 11:21 pm
Do you need a full afternoon? I know a great playgroup in wrp but its only till 2:30.

Chavas

Post Wed, Aug 20 2014, 11:40 pm
bigsis144 wrote:
I B"H just got hired for a new job and am scrambling to find childcare for my youngest, who will be 2 in December.

I saw an ad for Kindersmiles (Chaya Leah Carlsen), and while I spoke to the director and was satisfied with her responses, I'm wondering if any Chicago imamothers have heard anything about this program, or have sent their kids there.

(And if you have any leads as to other babysitters/daycares with AFTERNOON HOURS, post 'em!)

You should visit. Some important questions are, is she licensed, child/adult ratio, safety plan, etc.

finprof

Post Wed, Aug 27 2014, 1:36 pm
My 2 year old son goes there and loves it! There are trips and lots of projects. It can be a little crazy in the afternoons because several kids get dropped off there after school but my son does well and is happy there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics