Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Pull hair out in front, fall or full wig

amother

Post Fri, Aug 29 2014, 10:53 am
I recently started covering my hair and pull the front of my own hair over my wig. Not just a few wisps but a small chunk. I am in a community that mostly wears hats with hair showing or doesn't cover at all. Is what I do better accomplished with a full wig or a fall? Yes or no to earpieces? I have a full wig already so please don't take that into consideration this wig would be solely worn as described. Thanks in advance. I don't have easy access to wigs so I haven't been able to try the various options.

amother

Post Fri, Aug 29 2014, 11:29 am
I stick my hair out with full sheital and fall...

HonesttoGod

Post Fri, Aug 29 2014, 11:37 am
You can do with either.
I have pulled a few hairs out of a full wig but a fall would probably look that much more natural since the hairline is further back.

Especially if you tell the sheital macher that that is how you plan on wearing the wig she will style it for you accordingly.

amother

Post Fri, Aug 29 2014, 12:47 pm
Amother but which one do you like better as in which one looks better?

rednavy

Post Fri, Aug 29 2014, 1:45 pm
I like full wig better. You can wear the front however you like it! Bangs, angles, pulled back...With a fall you always need to cover that line or the kippa area so your hair is always pulled back or in a hat/headband.

When you buy it be sure to tell the wig lady, she'll help you style it. Good luck!

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Aug 29 2014, 1:48 pm
No answer to your question but I just want to give OP a Thumbs Up and hatzlacha finding a look that makes you feel beautiful, comfortable, and consistent.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics