Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Staten Island--- ALL info please!

wispalover

Post Wed, Aug 13 2014, 11:50 pm
1) Where can one find apartments in Eltingville/ Willowbrook/ HV?
2) What is the difference between the areas?
3) Do anyone live in these areas and would you be willing to PM me to discuss more?

Tia!

amother

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 12:13 am
Hi! I've been living in Staten island for about seven years. We love it here. Heartland village is more Israeli community, ellentiville is basically has a small young Israel and a kollel. The main area is Willowbrook. You can check young Israel of Staten island website for housing, there's usually listings. It's a wonderful warm and friendly community.

amother

Post Sat, Aug 30 2014, 10:53 pm
hi. I'm looking in to Staten Island also- how much does a 4 bedroom house cost there?
Thanks!

the world's best mom

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 2:21 am
I never lived there but my sister once did. I just wanted to say that some parts of Willowbrook are Yeshivish while some are more MO, so depending which you prefer, make sure you're looking on the right blocks.

amother

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 8:37 am
I'm the amother from before. We are just plain frum- does that exist there? Really we are looking for a jpf warm community thats not to far from NY so that I can still see my family. Other than Passaic? I thought Staten island might be an option but I seriously don't know anyone there or much about it except from imamother.

amother

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 9:58 am
I am from si. I would say that most ppl are jpf. Even the yeshivish ppl are not sheltered yeshivish ppl.

In terms of pricing of houses your best bet is to look at website like sibor.com or on the yisi webpage.

I would definitely talk to a re agent though who knows the neighborhood because I think the "flavor" of the blocks really do vary
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating