Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
ISO program for 2 yr old with flexible hours in Flatbush

amother

Post Thu, Aug 28 2014, 9:17 pm
Hi, I am looking for a babysitting/playgroup for my 2 year old where they let me be flexible about the hours, like I would send her 3 days a week about 4 hours each day. Does anyone know of such a place in Flatbush?

1musicalmommy

Post Fri, Aug 29 2014, 5:22 am
Hi, there are many playgroups for 2 yr olds in the flatbush midwood area, but I dont know of too many with flexible hours. I sent my son to the most wonderful morah when he was 2, that may work for you. she runs a very small playgroup in her house. She has like 30 years of experience and is super educational, warm, and loving. She had class monday through thursday from 930 to 1230and charges a great price. My son is four now and still talks about her.
I highly recommend her. If the hours would fit for you let me know and ill send her number. Shes on east 17th between o and p . Also, if you are looking for just a babysitter I may have heard of someone who does drop off babysitting but its not a playgroup.

amother

Post Sun, Aug 31 2014, 5:29 pm
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. Does anyone else know of a playgroup in Flatbush with flexible hours?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics