Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Reliable sheitelmacher needed

kol_yom

Post Mon, Sep 01 2014, 5:29 am
hi, I have been married over a decade and will be purchasing my second sheitl since. the single one I bought was from a woman who makes them herself by hand, it was an amazing buy! but I cannot get a hold of her now. since I live OOT and cannot travel somewhere to buy my new sheitl, I Need references of sheitlemachers who are trustworthy and reliable to sell me what I ask for and fix in case I get a wrong piece. any advice?
I want to have it for yomtov already so woudl appreciate referals asap.
it doesnt matter which continent she lives on, important is her integrity, reliability and talent.
thanks in advance!

watergirl

Post Mon, Sep 01 2014, 9:02 am
Lenas in Baltimore. She sells new which she makes herself, and used ehich she sells on consignment. She ships everywhere. If your on fb, look her up, lenas sheitels new and used. You can also google her.

kol_yom

Post Mon, Sep 01 2014, 10:02 am
watergirl wrote:
Lenas in Baltimore. She sells new which she makes herself, and used ehich she sells on consignment. She ships everywhere. If your on fb, look her up, lenas sheitels new and used. You can also google her.

thank you! will call her
Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels