Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Women who say they went to Stern College but didn't

imasoftov

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 6:37 pm
are they only pretending to be happy?

zaq

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 7:18 pm
Obviously.

zaq

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 7:21 pm
Next question: women who started at Stern and then dropped out or transferred elsewhere--are they lying if they claim they "went to Stern"? How about women who interviewed at Stern but never enrolled? Can this be a deal-breaker for shidduchim?

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 8:47 pm
Would women who did/didn't go to Stern College compress their pregnancies to 5 nanoseconds in a more perfect world?

vintagebknyc

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 8:55 pm
here's a conundrum... often, when I fill out a non-important/not legally binding form (you know, online, for surveys. or, back in the day, one of those blow-in magazines subscription cards) I choose "dr" as the prefix. you know, instead of mrs. or ms. or miss. or mr. I choose doctor, it makes me feel superior. I have ego issues.

what kind of lying is this?

additionally, I know I can buy a doctorate online for under 500 trief clams... if I pony up, can I then check off the "dr"?

Odelyah

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 9:07 pm
I burst out laughing when I went on imamother and the first thing I saw was the title of this thread. Thanks for the laugh!! Very Happy

Frumdoc

Post Tue, Sep 02 2014, 10:08 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
here's a conundrum... often, when I fill out a non-important/not legally binding form (you know, online, for surveys. or, back in the day, one of those blow-in magazines subscription cards) I choose "dr" as the prefix. you know, instead of mrs. or ms. or miss. or mr. I choose doctor, it makes me feel superior. I have ego issues.

what kind of lying is this?

additionally, I know I can buy a doctorate online for under 500 trief clams... if I pony up, can I then check off the "dr"?

I have a friend who checks 'Dame' or 'lady', just for the shtick of getting a catalogue through the door with these titles - she is a bit on the wacky side!

I was a Dr a long time before I got married, and proudly changed lots of ID from Dr to Mrs, as I was way more excited about that when I finally got there LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics