Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Very tznius clothing in Brooklyn

amother

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 1:54 am
I haven't been to Brooklyn for a while. What are the best places to find nice very tznius clothing in Willi or BP? By very tznius, I mean very conservative, no colors, things that don't need shells or extenders, etc. TIA.

Motherlee

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 1:57 am
No colors = Very tznius?

amother

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 2:05 am
Motherlee wrote:
No colors = Very tznius?

I should have written a disclaimer! Please, I am just speaking of some particular community standards. This thread is not meant to discuss if colors are tznius or not. I just wanted to describe what I am looking for, because I really hate those threads like "help me find a dress for this simcha" when you have no clue about the style the person is looking for. There are many styles out there, and they can all qualify as "tznius".
I just wanted to be precise as regards the type of garments I am looking for.

amother

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 8:07 am
NO colors?

I'm sure you mean black/white/gray, but my first thought is that plastic wrap is not especially tznius.

IMHopinion

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 9:58 am
I doubt you will find such a store in all of Brooklyn.

Zehava

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 10:10 am
IMHopinion wrote:
I doubt you will find such a store in all of Brooklyn.

Try any clothing store in Williamsburg. 95% of the clothing is black. The other 5% is maybe cream or blue. Zehu

amother

Post Fri, Sep 05 2014, 11:08 am
Zehava wrote:
Try any clothing store in Williamsburg. 95% of the clothing is black. The other 5% is maybe cream or blue. Zehu

OP here. On my defense, I would like to say that there are many debates on whether black and white are colors, but I give up. You imamothers really made me laugh.
I haven't been shopping to Williamsburg for a very long while. The only time I go there is when shops are already closed. I was wondering if there are any new stores or things like that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics