Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Please give Yeshiva names of Lakewood elementary

piece

Post Sun, Sep 07 2014, 12:55 pm
someone I know is moving to Lakewood with boys. Can s/one please give me names of elementary yeshivas that recently opened up that translates in English, small school & not ultra yeshivish. would need up to grade 6. Thanks!

amother

Post Sun, Sep 07 2014, 1:09 pm
piece wrote:
someone I know is moving to Lakewood with boys. Can s/one please give me names of elementary yeshivas that recently opened up that translates in English, small school & not ultra yeshivish. would need up to grade 6. Thanks!

There aren't that many schools in Lakewood that translate in English, and certainly not one that recently opened up. Your best bet would probably be Tashbar, not ultra yeshivish as you call it, many parents are working, it's a well run school, 1-3 parallel classes depending on grade, and translates in English.

treetop12

Post Sun, Sep 07 2014, 1:33 pm
YTT is another good option. It's been around for about 30 years. Most parents work and they are a pretty relaxed school overall. They translate into English. There are 2 classes per grade (primary-8th).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics