Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Time waster

sourstix

Post Wed, Sep 10 2014, 3:53 pm
I noticed that I spend so much time online. wether its youtube or imamother and I am losing control o f my time. I mean to say I dont realize how much time passes and then I find myself saying I had so many things to do I should have made a limit. but I dont know how to make a limit. please give me ideas how to limit. thanks

singleagain

Post Wed, Sep 10 2014, 3:56 pm
You can set a physical alarm clock, and keep your to-do list near the clock so when you go to shut it off, you see the list

Also, you can find websites with alarms, possibly even a downloadable one that will actually close the net

Post Wed, Sep 10 2014, 4:51 pm
I like to use is as a treat for myself: after I do x, y & z, I can go online (it's usually a lot more than just 3 things). Another thing I do is keep my to do list on the desk, right near the computer that way it serves as a reminder that a lot of stuff still need to get done.

amother

Post Wed, Sep 10 2014, 5:01 pm
when I was a teenager using/abusing the computer at night, my father put on some program that automatically shut it down after a set amount of time. Dnt know the name, but google is ur friend. It's def out there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics