Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Help with smart phone

amother

Post Fri, Sep 12 2014, 9:58 am
I took some pictures at a gathering last night on my smart phone and when I wanted to post them on What'sApp it said memory full, or delete apps. Then I wanted to open a picture sent to me and it said, cannot download because there isn't enough space left on your internal shared storage. What does this mean, and how can I make more space? I asked all my kids, but they're too busy to help me...married but still, where's the kibbud av v'em?
They say a mother can raise ten kids, but ten kids cannot take care of one mother. Today I'm feeling this way Sad
Thanks for listening to my venting, and also I would appreciate some simple, easy to understand ideas of how to delete apps that are not necessary...

Dawling

Post Fri, Sep 12 2014, 10:09 am
I'm not sure that the prob is with too many apps.
It might be too many pictures and/or videos.
Try uploading those pics to your computer then deleting them from your phone.

Raisin

Post Fri, Sep 12 2014, 10:11 am
You have too many apps or pictures and videos. I had this issue too. You might be able to buy an SD card and move pics onto that but only with some phones. You can also transfer all the photos onto your comput

I downloaded an app called dropbox. Create an account. It will automatically upload any photos or videos you have on your phone, and any you take. The photos are stored in the cloud, (dropbox's servers) not on your phone. Once all your photos are in your dropbox account you can delete any photos in your photo album stored on your phone.

Also, whatsapp automatically stores on your phone every photo someone posts on whatsapp unless you turn that setting off. Go into the whatsapp settings to stop that happening.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics