Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Fruitflies!!!!! aaaah!

Bitachon101

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 1:12 am
Help me get rid of them... Pleeeeeeeeeze!

I'm goin looney from them. They popped up recently and everytime I look up I see another fruitfly. Don't know what's causing them but they're makin me nuts. I want them out of my house. Now.

Help/advise/ something???? Exploding anger

abs

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 1:16 am
Find the source! But until then: pour about 1/2 inch of apple cider vinegar into a cup. Add a drop of dishwashing liquid. Leave it where it won't be disturbed and the flies will drown in the liquid. It doesn't happen in minutes, but in a few hours or overnight. good luck!

avocado7

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 1:48 am
I've a great idea spray them ,hopefully with water not strong chemicals !! And bang there dead .

jofred

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 10:13 am
once I had fruitflies coming from my onions. took me a while to figure out the source of the problem. good luck.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 10:33 am
I have the answer because I just dealt with it. We were putting apple cider vinegar all over, those sticky traps, spraying them with bug sprays, scrubbed everything and they were still there. They mate all day for a living so they multiplied like crazy.
They are coming out of the drain so at night pour a cup of bleach into every drain, all bathrooms included and dont use the sink. If you have a stopper cover the drain. This should take care of it, you may need to repeat it again but it works amazing. Of coarse keep fruit off the counters.
gluck!

amother

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 11:28 am
We had them. We got rid of the fruit on the counter and washed the inside of a cabinet and all the jars in it. We sprayed with bug spay and they were gone in one day.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry