Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Has anyone been to Reb. Aidel Miller to remove ayin hara?
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 8:41 pm
Here is a surefire way to remove Ayin Hora yourself:

1. Smash up your new Lexus (or just the bumper and duct tape it back)

2. Burn down the front part of your mansion and leave the burnt stains there

3. Rip the bottom of your new $2,000 Burberry dress and leave it there

4. Knock a diamond off your diamond bracelet and don't fix it

miami85

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 9:32 pm
amother wrote:
But, did anyone go to Aidel Miller to remove an ayin hara and was she successful? If you were having a difficult financial time, did she give you a break on her price? After you went, did your financial situation improve? Do you think that it's worthwhile going to her?

I was having a REALLY difficult time with parnassa, and overall financially, and there was something about the course of events that just felt unnatural and that no matter how much I would daven and do mitzvos and beseech HKB"H, nothing seemed to turn the tides. I was REALLY desperate to change things around. I convinced my DH to go see her when she was in town. Especially since I just "happened" to find the ad in a local paper the week she was here.

It was somewhat eerie when she told me that there were "really big" ayin hara's that she found, she said that it was because of "jealousy" I guess people assumed I was successful and therefore put ayin haras on me.

I can't say things "magically" turned around, but things have been somewhat less stressful and more optimistic and there have been some clearer indications of what is meant for us.

mklein

Post Mon, Jan 25 2016, 10:32 pm
I went through a tough time while dating...I spoke to Rebbetzin Miller, she gave me tehillim to say, segulos..well within a few months I bh became a kallah (this was a few yrs ago). Hashem gives her special Siyatta dishamaya, segulos show Hashem that we want to connect to Him, try it! Hatzlacha and bracha to everyone!!

imasoftov

Post Tue, Jan 26 2016, 6:38 am
My Belief in the Evil Eye is Feeding My Anxiety - http://www.vice.com/read/my-be.....xiety

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 10:08 am
Does anyone have Rebbetzin Aidel millers contact info in israel? Can you please post. thank you.

shacn

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 12:54 pm
whats the whole thing with the lead? and the "reading into you" isnt that kind of superstitious - like what jews do not believe in..?

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 9:00 pm
Anyone have her number in Israel?

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 9:05 pm
syrima wrote:
a relative of mine went to her once, she did lead pouring,etc. I did not see any obvious results from it.
I am very against this whole thing - if you give tzedakah and refrain from Loshon horah, don't you think that's what Hashem wants rather than wasting your money? Rolling Eyes

They say Ayin hara can only work if you believe in it

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 9:53 pm

Good luck she left me on hold and forgot about me for a hour before I decided to hang up. I had to listen to all her convos

amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
Anyone have her number in Israel?

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 10:16 pm
Just like someone sells dresses, someone sells houses, she sells brochos to the desperate. If you are willing to pay, one can sell you anything...
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics