Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Galit italia- libera

amother

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 5:53 am
anybody have any experience with the cheap galit italia shaitels. the ones that are around 2-3 thousand nis?
I tried on a curly one and I thought it was nice. I don't have much money to put down for it. the people around me all wear shaitels for the price of gold so I can't really ask. so please share your experience with me.

amother

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 7:54 am
anyone?

racheli:)

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 5:37 pm
My advice, domt buy!!! I bought mine in march 2014 and it has bald spot in the back, the hair gets tangled 2h after brushing, it holds curls for max 2 days/ Its also Libera line. Im so unhappy with mine and I regret buying it. It was a total vaste of money, and another shaitel macher told me that she cant even cut it layers for me bc the hair is too thick and it has too litlle hair. Mine is a bit under shoulder leinght in light brown and I brush it very carefuly and bc of the stupid hair quality I need to wash it once a month. if I skip, the hair becomes a disaster.

amother

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 4:02 am
oh well, I did already Smile
I got this one
http://www.galititalia.com/default.asp?catid={71BC5CB8-B190-49F9-B73A-62CC0D4CC2A3}&details_type=1&itemid={A90D4268-FA3B-40CD-97C8-9C8C27FC7FFF}
I got it in semptember so I can't say yet anything about the durability.
so far I am very happy.
I dry the curls naturally and only had it set twice for two weddings that I had. I don't need it to keep its set. I much more rather the natural look.
I got the model above with 5 cm more in length for the price of the shorter one so it was a real bargain. I can't complain.
I never got it cut. and I'm not planning to.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics