Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Giveaway: Win 2 one year subscriptions to Joy of Kosher
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Yael

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 9:20 am

Giveaway: Win 2 one year subscriptions to Joy of Kosher Magazine.

Post a comment below letting us know what recipes/articles you would like to see in our upcoming issues & you can win 2 one year subscriptions - 1 for you, and 1 to give to a friend!

Take advantage of our Yom Tov Special - ONLY $19.99 for a 1 Year Subscription ($30 Value)
"Give the gift that keeps coming" - subscribe or Give A Gift www.joyofkosher.com/subscribe

Joy of Kosher magazine is a high end kosher cooking magazine that is full of EXCLUSIVE tips, recipes and articles that appeal to all kosher cooks. Between countless Jewish holidays and weekly Shabbos meals, kosher cooks are constantly on the quest to find new and exciting recipes. Any cook knows the exciting feeling of opening up the crisp new pages of a brand new cookbook, all the new ideas and wonderful pictures are entertaining to read and great to look at. Every issue is filled with over 50 recipes and for a fraction of the price of a cookbook you can enjoy fresh, new, seasonal content each time the magazine comes out and have it delivered to your doorstep for a special rate of $19.99.

This month we feature our Heimishe issue. Heimishe is a hard word to define, but it is basically the yiddish word for friendly, homey,comforting, traditional Jewish food. This issue is filled with over 50 new exclusive recipes including unique honey challahs & step by step instructions, 7 layer cake & other Heimishe desserts, 4 types of chicken soup, 4 types of Cholent, Gefilte fish updated, 3 unique Sushi Salads, Stuffed Cabbage, The perfect yapchik (We tried 8 versions/variations until we were happy with this one!) and more!! We have perfected Jewish food classics from your Bubbe’s kitchen now made easy with our clearly written out instructions. For a sneak Peek of the latest issue click here - http://issuu.com/joyofkosher/d....._peek

Yom Tov Subscription Special - $19.99 for a 1 year subscription/6 issues www.joyofkosher.com/subscribe
Order 2 (Regular Priced) subscriptions and get the Joy of Kosher Cookbook FREE!! www.joyofkosher.com/freebook
You can also subscribe or download single issues on ALL Mobile Devices through the App Store, Google Play & Amazon App Store
For more information and to subscribe to Joy of Kosher Magazine, visit http://www.joyofkosher.com/magazine
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/joyofkoshermagazine, instagram at www.instagram.com/joyofkoshermagazine and Twitter at www.twitter.com/joyofkoshermag

Paid Ad

INSPIREME

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 11:02 am
I would love to see easy dishes which require only one bowl/pot

acccdac

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 11:07 am
I would be interested to see something that has a basic shopping list of 5-15 items.
Basic ingredients that most people and kids do not find offensive (meaning veal would be out because the majority of kids do not like it).

Then use anywhere from 5 to all ingredients to create 3 different dishes.

buster

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 11:11 am
I check JOK every single day and thoroughly enjoy everything on the site. I can't think of what is currently missing that I'd like to see more of but I guess an issue on freezer friendly recipes and freezer tips for dummies would be much appreciated.

sky

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 11:13 am
This issue was better in terms of what I would make in my own home.
Not necessarily heimish food - but food where the ingredients aren't too outrageous, ingredients that I have in my home.
I'd love to see more supper ideas - family friendly, easy to put together, soup, starch, protein, and vegetable. With inexpensive and easily available ingredients.

LittleDucky

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 11:29 am
I would like tasty and beautiful main courses that require 1-2 pots max! I would also like food that can be frozen so I can take it out on a busy/short Friday and have most of shabbos ready- great for busy weekdays too! I also like recipes that don't call for expensive, random unheard of ingredients but stuff I might have already to whip up a great dinner last minute! (The in laws are coming etc). I don't tend to make expensive dishes because if it turns out badly-I've wasted lots of money.

mfb

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 11:46 am
I would love easy quick and healthy suppers.

saw50st8

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 11:49 am
Soup recipes that don't require stock

JAWSCIENCE

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 11:54 am
I would like to see more meals/mains that are not meat or chicken based. I am not making chicken or meat every night for dinner! Sure for the holidays and shabbos, but not every random weekday Smile

Frumdoc

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 12:09 pm
I'd like to see features on individual ingredients, the different types and the variety of ways in which to use them, from mundane to gormet. Say, mushrooms, for example, or different herbs and their uses, both fresh, frozen and dried.

Or explain a type of cooking method, how to do it and how it can be applied to different foods, such as steaming.

sarahavigail

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 12:10 pm
I would love to see recipes that have ingredients normally found in the kitchen

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 12:12 pm
I would like to see recipes that can be refrigerated or frozen. IOW, not "serve immediately."

tryinghard

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 12:16 pm
I would also like prepare-ahead recipes

m in Israel

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 12:19 pm
Another vote for recipes without exotic or difficult to find ingredients. Freezer friendly is an advantage for me as well. I also love when you get a main and a side in one pot.

Ariella28

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 12:25 pm
I 2nd all in one pot ideas! Also would like to see some nice presentation ideas, that don't take a lot of work and that require utensils normally found in the kitchen.

lkwdlady

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 12:49 pm
simple one bowl recipes with nutrition breakdown -and tasty of course!

Last edited by lkwdlady on Mon, Sep 15 2014, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

little_mage

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 1:00 pm
I'd like to see worldwide recipes. As someone who likes non-Western cuisine, it can be frustrating to be constantly hunting for substitutions.

Pineapple

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 1:03 pm
I woule like to see vegetarian/ parve meals

out-of-towner

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 1:27 pm
I would like to see more crockpot type dinners, or dinners that can be made ahead and frozen.

Also with simple ingredients.

lkwdmommy

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 1:27 pm
I would like to see ideas for suppers that use basic ingredients, but with a twist to make them more interesting.

Also, before Yom Tov, I'd love to see sides that are nice and interesting, but not too difficult to make.
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics