Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
How do I get my 7 month old to sleep

shirtsandskirts

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 6:28 am
To sum it up, my dd finally started sleeping through the night (6-4) at 4 months. About a month ago she started waking up 4/5 times a night on some nights (not always). I don't know why. The problem is that she sleeps with her older sister (2) and if she continues to cry she will wake her up also. So I go in to the baby every time and give her pacifier. Sometimes that's not enough even and I need to take her out, then I have to nurse her to get her to sleep. What do people do who's children share a room? How can I train her not to need me to come in when she wakes, without having it wake her sister?

chani8

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 8:40 am
Wait. She sleeps from 6pm to 4am? At that age, she should eat one more time before calling it a night, some time before 10pm. The she should sleep to 6am.

If she's waking, it could be from not enough calories during the day. She could be going through a growth spurt and need more food.

Or she's teething.

shirtsandskirts

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 1:23 pm
Yes. That's her sleep schedule,she goes to sleep at 6pm she wakes again at 4am to eat and then sleeps again till 6. I don't want to change this, it works well with my schedule.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics