Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Hairstyles to wear under sheitel

amother

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 9:53 pm
I've asked a few hairdressers what they can do with my hair when I go for haircuts, but they always give me very basic cuts with just a little bit of layering and just the length that I can put into a ponytail.

But I really would like to do something different with my hair (and yet still be able to get it into a sheitel easily!)

My hair is thin, straight, brown, and tends toward oily, so I usually find myself wearing my sheitel even at night because I feel unattractive.

I was thinking something with layers starting all the way up from near the scalp but I'd really love to have a few ideas.

thanks!

out-of-towner

Post Mon, Sep 15 2014, 9:55 pm
If your hair is thin, why not leave it longer like past the shoulders with long layers?

amother

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 10:52 pm
I've done long many times - thanks. Now I'm in the mood for short and something a little "different"

So to all the imamothers who wear sheitels - what hairstyle do you have underneath?

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 11:09 pm
It's going to get crushed under sheitl anyway o what's the difference

yaelinIN

Post Thu, Sep 18 2014, 12:27 am
Would you try a pixie cut? Thin hair isn't a problem with this style. When you take off your hair covering you can wet your fingers with a little gel/styling creme and make it piecey looking. It's very different but can be very cute on certain faces.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics