Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
What does your one year old eat?

whirlwind

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 8:29 pm
I started my baby on solids at about 5 months. He did well for a while and was open to new foods; we went through all the grains and many fruits and veggies, moved to finger foods (Cheerios then rice cakes, crackers, breadsticks) but at this point he kind of stagnated with moving on to more foods. I think my other kids ate many more foods at this point but don't recall exactly...

I find myself giving him baby cereal and yogurt or mushy veggies/fruits most meals bc he doesn't like most table foods. I usually try to give him at least part of what I'm serving everyone else for dinner that night but he rarely eats it.

So I'm trying to get some ideas - what are your go-to meals for your one year old??

ChaniH

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 8:42 pm
Noodles and cheese, fish sticks , I used to cut up boiled veggies and leave them on his tray ( sweet potato, carrots stuff like that) pizza, chicken my son loves veggie soup with matzah balls. I'm not sure if I remember right but I think I remember my dr telling me that at age 1 they slow down abit when it comes to eating ( never happened with my son lol he still eats a lot )
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics