Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Do you live in Antarctica and have a cleaner?!
1  2  3  4  Next

imasoftov

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 5:25 am

amother

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 5:36 am
antactica ... yeah, sure - how did you know???

happybeingamom

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 5:37 am
To keep my igloo clean, I need a lot of fresh snow. My cleaner collects it.

Are you aware cleaning pelts is hard work?

How is the weather by you? We are having a warm day today it is -40 Fahrenheit.

amother

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 5:56 am
Of course!

Don't all penguins? How else would we keep our feet so happy?

gittelchana

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 6:44 am
imasoftov wrote:

Of course!

Look out of your window, I'm waving to you from the next ice hill. Wave

Seriously though, why are there amothers on this thread? Just wondering...

Chayalle

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 6:48 am
No I don't. What is wrong with all you lazy fellow eskimos? You can't heat your own igloos? You can't gather your own ice? What do you do all day?

Yesterday I spent the whole day cleaning while watching my neighbor just relax in the doorway, waiting for her cleaner. I know for a fact she's on government programs and gets tzedaka money. Do you think I should tell them?

Barbara

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 6:54 am
Chayalle wrote:
No I don't. What is wrong with all you lazy fellow eskimos? You can't heat your own igloos? You can't gather your own ice? What do you do all day?

Yesterday I spent the whole day cleaning while watching my neighbor just relax in the doorway, waiting for her cleaner. I know for a fact she's on government programs and gets tzedaka money. Do you think I should tell them?

I know who you're talking about. I heard she buys all her kids' snowshoes at Inuit Marcus, and then asks for tuition breaks!

grace413

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 6:54 am
Forget the cleaner, what about getting some kosher food here in Antarctica?

Scrabble123

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 7:03 am
Barbara wrote:
I know who you're talking about. I heard she buys all her kids' snowshoes at Inuit Marcus, and then asks for tuition breaks!

Excuse me, but I don't appreciate you gossiping about me.

The Government of Antarctica just doesn't know how much the lifestyle of a Jewish Eskimo costs, so their "below the poverty line" is too high. They are begging us to lie. Anyways, what's wrong with lying to the FRS (Freezing Revenue Service) ??? Don't tell me that it's the same cost to be a Jewish Eskimo as a non Jewish one because here in Antarctica we all catch our fish, slaughter our own animals, make our own leathers, and collect our own items. It's more expensive because I cannot possibly be expected to do that for my 18 children so I have to have paid help. You should too, the illegals from the North Pole who snuck into this country through a secret tunnel through the depths of Earth don't mind working for pennies.

Put your foot, or should I say fish, in your mouth!

kb

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 7:08 am
gittelchana wrote:
Of course!

Look out of your window, I'm waving to you from the next ice hill. Wave

Seriously though, why are there amothers on this thread? Just wondering...

Maybe they don't want to give away their location.

elisheva25

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 7:09 am
Scrabble123 wrote:
Excuse me, but I don't appreciate you gossiping about me.

The Government of Antarctica just doesn't know how much the lifestyle of a Jewish Eskimo costs, so their "below the poverty line" is too high. They are begging us to lie. Anyways, what's wrong with lying to the FRS (Freezing Revenue Service) ??? Don't tell me that it's the same cost to be a Jewish Eskimo as a non Jewish one because here in Antarctica we all catch our fish, slaughter our own animals, make our own leathers, and collect our own items. It's more expensive because I cannot possibly be expected to do that for my 18 children so I have to have paid help. You should too, the illegals from the North Pole who snuck into this country through a secret tunnel through the depths of Earth don't mind working for pennies.

Put your foot, or should I say fish, in your mouth!

I have no idea what thread you are all commenting on, but this is absolutely hysterical!!!!!!!Love it

monseychick

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 7:23 am
As a eskimo, I find this thread very offensive. I am reporting it..

gp2.0

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 7:43 am
Of course I have a cleaner but I'm from Iceland, okay??!!

Antarctica this, Antarctica that, I'm sick of it! Antarctica isn't the center of the world!

amother

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 7:46 am
Hey! I always thought that I lived OOT. I didn't know I had so many orthodox neighbors! Where are you gals hiding?

*Anon b/c I don't want to reveal my location! ChillPill

penguin

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 7:48 am
Did someone call me?

MiracleMama

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 8:11 am
NO. We moved to Antarctica for the low-cost housing. Turns out that the ice is free and abundant (and so is the land) so when our igloo gets too dirty we just build a new one.

Chayalle

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 8:24 am
penguin wrote:
Did someone call me?

Yes. We want to know who keeps your shirt so white. Do you wash and iron yourself, or do you have a cleaner?

If you have a cleaner, do you get handouts? Where do you buy your jacket? Is it designer?

Do tell.

Scrabble123

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 8:35 am
Chayalle wrote:
Yes. We want to know who keeps your shirt so white. Do you wash and iron yourself, or do you have a cleaner?

If you have a cleaner, do you get handouts? Where do you buy your jacket? Is it designer?

Do tell.

She's born with that naturally beautiful coat. She doesn't need to wear any makeup over 3 day Yomtov, which ends up being much longer than 3 days at this altitude!

CatLady

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 8:41 am
Quote:
As a eskimo, I find this thread very offensive. I am reporting it..

I believe the correct term is South Pole Sabra (a.k.a. SPS). Wink

penguin

Post Wed, Sep 17 2014, 9:13 am
Cat Lady, is that a white Siberian tiger in your avatar?

Very classy, and welcome to my igloo.

Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry