Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Cancer support group

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 4:50 pm
I am being brave nd posting this as my own screen name. I want to able to help others in a simlair situation, and I feel the only way to do this is to be me. I have been battling Cancer for 18 months. I joined the imamother cancer group hoing to find a network of support there. while there are many wonderful ladies, the group is pretty dead. so I am reaching out to fellow imamothe cancer warriors this way instead.

I just opened a support group on facebook. its called Jewish Cancer Warriors. I wanted to let people know, to see if any of you wre interested in joining. The group is searchable, so you can request an add in, and I will add you, or you can Freind me , and I can add you that way. Please pm me for my facebook name, once you are added you can delete me as a freind or block me from your feed. Id like to help as many Jewish women as I can.

This group is for cancer patients and cancer survivors, at this time we are not accepting caregivers or family members of cancer paitents, but I am thinking of opening a support group for family members at a later date. Please share this information with any women who you think this might benefit from it.

Wishing you all a Shanah tovah, and Tizku l shanim rabot! may we all find yeshuot and refuot from this new year. Hashem can do anything!

November

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 5:02 pm
B'hatzlacha, Mommy3.5
Hoping you get the support you need and Shana tova wishes for a complete refuah asap

Liba

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 5:18 pm
Is it only for women?

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 5:30 pm
Women only!

Liba

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 6:19 pm
Perfect. Smile

Thank you and refuah shelayma!

Stub2

Post Thu, Sep 18 2014, 11:40 am
What a beautiful idea! Lots of hatzlacha!! May the group very soon disappear due to lack of members!!! May Hashem bless all yidden to a happy healthy new year!!!
Refuos and Yeshuos to all! Shana Tova!

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 3:24 pm
Giving this a bump, just in case someone missed it.

chanchichi

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 5:58 am
Is this group still active?

happyone

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 11:03 pm

Last edited by happyone on Sun, Oct 03 2021, 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

happyone

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 1:20 am
Are there any active whatsapp groups for women currently on treatment? Asking for someone with limited access to facebook or imamother.

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 1:31 am
happyone wrote:
Are there any active whatsapp groups for women currently on treatment? Asking for someone with limited access to facebook or imamother.

Yes. Definitely a WhatsApp group for women with breast cancer
Can ask my friend for more details
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics