Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Milano pony, $625 good price?

sprayonlove

Post Tue, Sep 16 2014, 6:10 pm
I want to buy the milano pony. Right now it's on sale for $575, is that a good price? I also want to get the freedom cap so altogether $625. They have a coupon for $50 off a non pre cut, but it isn't working. So, should I get it for $625? does anyone know if it will it go on sale for cheaper?

Dena

Post Sat, Sep 20 2014, 6:36 pm
I bought my pony in the UK for £350 (in the sale) which did not have the freedom cap ($570). its an excellent price bc I cannot imagine going back to a regular sheital for everyday use! it has litteraly changd the way I feel about covering my hair bc of its versatility.

buy, wear, enjoy.

shana tova x

sprayonlove

Post Sun, Sep 21 2014, 2:40 am
Dena wrote:
I bought my pony in the UK for £350 (in the sale) which did not have the freedom cap ($570). its an excellent price bc I cannot imagine going back to a regular sheital for everyday use! it has litteraly changd the way I feel about covering my hair bc of its versatility.

buy, wear, enjoy.

shana tova x

Thanks, good to know! I will buy it in the next sale.

sima

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 1:32 pm
I've seen the milano pony go as low as 400$ in their flash sale, I want to get one also, but I'm waiting out for the next flash sale or a good price on chanukah sale....... If someone from Milano is reading this pls make a sale soon

sprayonlove

Post Tue, Sep 30 2014, 2:00 pm
sima wrote:
I've seen the milano pony go as low as 400$ in their flash sale, I want to get one also, but I'm waiting out for the next flash sale or a good price on chanukah sale....... If someone from Milano is reading this pls make a sale soon

Wow thats so cheap. do you know how often they usually have flash sales and how long the sale lasts?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels