Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Looking for feedback on Shuly Wigs

Flower97

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 9:09 am
I know shuly has 2 lines of wigs. Looking for
feedback on the lower end one. How is the quality
of the hair is it smooth ? Are they lightweight?
What is the longevity? Also did you buy directly from shuly and did you cut it there? I used to have the higher end shuly
years ago and was very happy. But I was told that the quality
changed. Any info is appreciated .

blueberrypie

Post Sun, Sep 07 2014, 12:53 pm
Has anyone bought a studio sheitel by Shuly recently? Is it holding up well? Does it look that different from European hair? tia!

frumbasyisroel

Post Sat, Sep 20 2014, 10:37 pm
I bought one of the studio line and I am very happy with it. It looks very natural, but I did the cut by Naomi, and not by Shuly. I also have dark hair, and that's pretty easy to match.

blueberrypie

Post Sat, Sep 20 2014, 11:15 pm
I ended up buying one, but I didn't cut it yet. Is there a specific reason that you didn't have it cut by Shuly? Who is Naomi?

frumbasyisroel

Post Sun, Sep 21 2014, 6:47 am
Naomi is a famous sheital macher on 16th avenue in boro park. She is excellent and experienced. I never used Shuly before (it could be she's great, but I didn't want to try someone I wasn't comfortable with already).

sourstix

Post Tue, Jan 26 2016, 1:12 pm
I have a shuly its the cheaper one. I am very happy with it. I have it for 6 yrs

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Jan 26 2016, 4:26 pm
I actually heard this a few times before I went ahead and bought a wig there anywhere.
They were SO nice to me. They were helpful and nice and fun.
Yes they have a strict guarantee policy and you have to stick to it to be able to get full service if anything goes wrong.
Such as my wig felt very loose at the back, as if the elastic was snapped. I took it back to them and they added another elastic free of charge. Because I made sure to stick to their guarantee policy to the T. I only washed and set my wig there (even though it was $20 more expensive than my regular shaitel macher) every 4-6 weeks.
As a result my wig was not only amazing but every time I had an issue they helped me. With no fuss.
If you follow the guidelines its worth it. That said it is not for everyone in which case, don't go for a shuly.

And I just realized this thread is quite old but I will post this anyway.

honeygold

Post Tue, Jan 26 2016, 4:38 pm
I also had a great experience with shuly. I have the lower end wig and I am very happy with it 6 yrs later. I actually just bought a new one recently and I am going tomorrow to get it cut. The customer service is very good, but yes you do need to stick ti the warranty rules.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels