Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Malden?

amother

Post Sun, Sep 21 2014, 7:09 am
Hi, we are looking for a community- please help!
I've heard really nice things about the people in Boston and the incentives in Malden sound enticing but I'm just concerned that Boston sounds transient based on previous threads. We are looking for a place to settle down until Mashiah- may that be soon!

What can you tell me about the communities?

Also how are schools?- we would be looking at the more right wing but not lebavitch options. We personally are JPF (just plain frum) no tv, yes internet, cover hair fully etc...

Thanks!

imasinger

Post Sun, Sep 21 2014, 7:22 am
Your best bet is to visit and talk to people. I live in the Boston area, but have friends in Malden, and this is what I learn from them.

Boston has more turnover than Sharon or Malden, but all communities in the world have those who are there for keeps, and those who aren't. Because Malden is further away from schools and kosher restaurants, and the homes are more single family houses, people who move there tend to stick around.

It sounds like your kids might be Torah Academy type, but feel free to pm me to discuss further. Malden shul pays for a bus to all the schools, I think, plus helps with home purchases.

Hatzlacha!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating