Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Playing in the rain?
Previous  1  2

vet techy

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 1:05 pm
All my kids love playing in the rain. My neighbors all think I an a crazy mother to let them do it, but I don't care let them have fun. The only thing that maybe is crazy is that they love going out barefoot on the wet grass but who cares.

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 1:12 pm
we go on puddle-stomping expeditions. rain is awesome. some people are such party poopers.

Ruchel

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 1:14 pm
I don't let them walk in puddles. Sometimes they do, but urgh. Still, as long as they don't constantly sick like I was every time I messed up, go ahead I guess...

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Sep 14 2014, 1:34 pm
vet techy wrote:
All my kids love playing in the rain. My neighbors all think I an a crazy mother to let them do it, but I don't care let them have fun. The only thing that maybe is crazy is that they love going out barefoot on the wet grass but who cares.
my neighbors all think I'm nuts too!!! And my kids go outside barefoot all the time, not just on the grass. My two year old hardly ever wears shoes :-)

SRS

Post Sun, Sep 21 2014, 9:25 am
My kids get the urge once in a while and if it is just rain without elements and the schedule is fine, by all means get on the deck and have fun. There are entire areas of this country where rain is a nearly daily affair and if you did not let your kids out the door, you would be stuck inside.

flowerpower

Post Sun, Sep 21 2014, 11:18 am
My kids love playing in the rain. I think its an awesome experience and I encourage it.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics