Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Anyone have a 'doona'? (car seat with wheels)

amother

Post Mon, Sep 22 2014, 7:59 am
I'm looking into buying this as I'm expecting and will need a car seat (never bought one before). I already have a city mini so I could buy a maxi cosi and the adaptors, but I love the idea of a car seat with wheels- so much easier!

Anyone have one?

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Sep 22 2014, 8:12 am
It won't be released in the US until December (at the earliest) so no one here has it yet Smile I wonder if any UK members do?

mandr

Post Mon, Sep 22 2014, 8:18 am
amother wrote:
I'm looking into buying this as I'm expecting and will need a car seat (never bought one before). I already have a city mini so I could buy a maxi cosi and the adaptors, but I love the idea of a car seat with wheels- so much easier!

Anyone have one?

It's going to be pretty heavy, from what I read. I don't know if I want to lug a heavy thing around for an infant seat/infant car seat. I loved the Maxi Cosi Mico AP btw, and it clicked on to my Stokke. It's not a heavy car seat.

Raisin

Post Mon, Sep 22 2014, 8:45 am
it looks to me like a luxury item. Its quite expensive and you can only use it until 13kg, which is about 1 year. But I guess it can be justified if you have a tiny car and no space for even an umbrella stroller. would think about getting it if it could be used for longer.

mandr

Post Mon, Sep 22 2014, 8:55 am
Raisin wrote:
it looks to me like a luxury item. Its quite expensive and you can only use it until 13kg, which is about 1 year. But I guess it can be justified if you have a tiny car and no space for even an umbrella stroller. would think about getting it if it could be used for longer.

13kg is usually older than a year. But most people are not using infant seats for longer than a year because of height. My baby needed a real car seat already by 10 months. Although he was only 18 lbs (the limit in ours was 22 lbs I think) he was 30 inches already (the limit is 29).

5*Mom

Post Mon, Sep 22 2014, 9:13 am
Never saw it before but OMG that's genius. Love. It.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics