Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Help: bosch bowl from usa doesn't fit in israeli bosch base

ludicrous

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 2:12 pm
we just moved to beitar, and I switched bosch mixer bases with someone who moved to America, but we each kept our own bowls. my plastic bowl fits into the base, but when I turn the motor on the bowl turns and the beaters don't turn, and I have to use superhuman effort to keep the bowl in place so that the beaters can mix. does anyone have any suggestions for me? thanks

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 2:42 pm
so if you have the 'jewish' bowl instead of the 'bosch' bowl it might cause problems. I have two bowls, one that came with the mixer and one that was constructed specifically to hold 18 cups of flour (although actually my regular bowl can handle it too. I call the stainless one 'the jewish bowl' because it is not by bosch. I am guessing that perhaps your bowl isn't the official bosch bowl.

ludicrous

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 2:51 pm
I had a bosch in America and it came with a plastic bowl, and my friend had a bosch in Israel that came with her bowl, and we each kept our own original bosch bowls, so my case is different from yours, if you have any ideas, I would be so greatful
thanks

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 2:55 pm
I suspect the bowls and machines are not interchangeable then
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions