Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Cheapest tichels online or bkln?

seeker

Post Wed, Sep 24 2014, 1:16 am
I'm sure we've discussed this before,but the scene does change... Looking for the basic Israeli tichels. More selection would be a plus but what I really need is to refresh my basics so selection is not a priority. Just want to kid where is the most economical. Please remember to factor in shipping when comparing online stores.
Thanks!

ra_mom

Post Wed, Sep 24 2014, 2:10 am
If you're looking for chenille knit snood berets, basic colors has the best prices.

LittleDucky

Post Wed, Sep 24 2014, 3:03 am
Not to hijack but what about pretieds, snoods etc -online only please. Need cheapest for a relative where they are super expensive where she lives.

seeker

Post Wed, Sep 24 2014, 10:32 am
Thanks but what I'm looking for are just plain square Israeli tichels. In boring colors like black and gray because I wear those the most often and the ones I have are getting raggedy and faded and I really need new ones.

amother

Post Wed, Sep 24 2014, 4:33 pm
http://wrapunzel.com/shop/israeli-scarves/

seeker

Post Wed, Sep 24 2014, 4:52 pm
Well the price is right (finally. I do not understand how these things are like 15 shekel in Israel but here they sell for $10) but they only have 3 colors in stock, none of which I really wanted. Hope they restock soon but meanwhile my basic staples are disintegrating Sad

amother

Post Wed, Sep 24 2014, 6:18 pm
They may have the colors you're looking for. They do tichel sales and not everything they have is listed on the site. Email them.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Sep 24 2014, 7:54 pm
seeker wrote:
Well the price is right (finally. I do not understand how these things are like 15 shekel in Israel but here they sell for $10) but they only have 3 colors in stock, none of which I really wanted. Hope they restock soon but meanwhile my basic staples are disintegrating Sad

Wrapunzel restocks frequently, and ships SUPER fast! It's worth emailing them and letting them know what you're looking for. Andrea always appreciates the feedback, and tries to keep extra stock of her most popular items.

(I have spent WAY too much money on her site! Very Happy )

cbsmommy

Post Sat, Sep 27 2014, 2:56 pm
Honestly, for standard scarf-like tichels...Ebay. I just run a basic search and check the dimensions of the scarf before I buy.

seeker

Post Sat, Sep 27 2014, 10:12 pm
I wouldn't do ebay because I can't feel the fabric before buying. I've found there is a very fine line of difference between a perfect scarf and one that will either slip or be too heavy or itchy or whatever even if according to the label it's made out of the same thing.

I will email Wrapunzel; great idea. Thank you. I am pretty sure they sell the velvet slip-proofing headbands; does anyone have experience with their quality? Because I have had bad ones and good ones from other places, and my good one is dying but I don't remember where it's from anymore... it was from a groupon a while back...

FranticFrummie, however much you spent on Wrapunzel still must be far less than a new sheitel. That's my justification for any and all wrapping expenditures Wink

amother

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 9:57 am
I have a couple of their velvet grip bands, one black and one a brown/gold color. They've worked well for me.

melalyse

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 1:49 pm
Wrapunzel's velvet grip headband is the best that I've tried.

seeker

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 2:47 pm
Great, thanks for the reviews! Will email them today and see what they can send me Smile

seeker

Post Sun, Sep 28 2014, 4:05 pm
Dang, there is a HUGE PROBLEM with the Wrapunzel site - I have like $80 of stuff in my cart and can't decide which to go ahead and order. Twisted Evil
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics