Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Loshon Hora tape...

amother

Post Fri, Oct 03 2014, 3:38 am
When I was in elementary school, there were tapes I was listening to. I think one was ' competition in class'. Does anyone remember that ? I think it was on the topic of Motzei Shem ra. There was definitely another tape on the topic of loathing hora . Can anyone help me as to where I can buy them? I want them for my students.

amother

Post Fri, Oct 03 2014, 3:39 am
Loshon hora not loathing hora
Sorry

myself

Post Fri, Oct 03 2014, 7:32 am
I loved them as a child. There are many new additions over the years and they are definitely still around just don't know where. They are/were directed by a women named Rochel Lavie IIRC. I can try to find a cassette box in my parents' house and see if there is a contact number.

the world's best mom

Post Fri, Oct 03 2014, 8:38 am
I just bought Summer With a Splash (about Loshon Hara) and Two Sides of a Coin (about being Dan L'Kaf Zchus). They are produced by Rivka Lavie. It says Hashomros on top of the CD. I bought them from a lady who came around to our bungalow colony selling them. My kids love them.

Yocheved_G

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 1:18 am
Here is a link to some of the CDs in the series..
http://www.mostlymusic.com/mos.....1210/
HTH

myself

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 4:41 am
the world's best mom wrote:
I just bought Summer With a Splash (about Loshon Hara) and Two Sides of a Coin (about being Dan L'Kaf Zchus). They are produced by Rivka Lavie. It says Hashomros on top of the CD. I bought them from a lady who came around to our bungalow colony selling them. My kids love them.

Thanks for the correction. Rivka Lavie sounds more like it. I also bought them when they were sold door to door. The ones in the mostly music link above are older ones, there are definitely newer additions. Perhaps if you purchase one you'll have the contact info.

the world's best mom

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 8:50 am
The contact info is not on the CDs and at the moment I can't find the papers that came with them.

CPenzias

Post Sun, Oct 05 2014, 8:52 am
I used to have summer with a splash. I loved it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children