Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Top Jewish CD's?

rosenbal

Post Mon, Oct 06 2014, 12:43 pm
I need some new CD's for my kids (different ages). We need to replenish - haven't gotten anything new in ages. They watch the Jewish "hits" on Youtube and like them but you know how the rest of the CD isn't always as good?

My kids will listen to somewhat a variety of music - for example they like Yeshiva Boys but also got into our old Yosef Karduner CD's! We're fine with Maccabeats although it's not all Jewish music (we have Out of the Box already though) although in general we do just have strictly Jewish music.

What do you think of the following CD's?
- Hooleh (I'm pretty sure we're getting it!)
- Yesh Tikva
- When Zaidy Was Young 3 (we never got 1 and 2 but they're enjoyed other shmuel kunda's should we just get the first one?)

What's hot now? It can be a release within the last couple of years but nothing too old.

Oh yes, any DVD's you recommend?

TIA

mummiedearest

Post Mon, Oct 06 2014, 12:45 pm
I'd start from the beginning with when zaidy was young. those are such classics. I haven't heard the third, but one and two are great.

no comments on the others, I haven't heard them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars