Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Looking for a miracle ? I have the answer!

avocado7

Post Sat, Oct 11 2014, 10:53 pm
I became aware after listening to" inspired by wire" hotline 1 718 906 6451 ,by taking upon yourself a small mitzvah in tzniurs, helps a great deal .And many personal tzniurs stories on this hotline testify s that miracles have occured .
wishing everyone Hatzlacha !
{"pm" me if any questions}

grace413

Post Sat, Oct 11 2014, 10:59 pm
Of course we should all keep the halachos relating to tsnius. As for miracles, I'm sure it has happened to some and equally sure that it has not worked for others.

Tshuva, tefila and tzedakah are good too.

Mevater

Post Sat, Oct 11 2014, 11:10 pm
grace413 wrote:
Of course we should all keep the halachos relating to tsnius. As for miracles, I'm sure it has happened to some and equally sure that it has not worked for others.

Tshuva, tefila and tzedakah are good too.
Ive heard of people who day and night, every waking minute, tried every Segula known to man that people recommended to them, hoping to get help in certain areas. When the situation didnt improve that they were confident would happen, their frumkeit suffered greatly.

oliveoil

Post Sat, Oct 11 2014, 11:51 pm
avocado7 wrote:
I became aware after listening to" inspired by wire" hotline 1 718 906 6451 ,by taking upon yourself a small mitzvah in tzniurs, helps a great deal .And many personal tzniurs stories on this hotline testify s that miracles have occured .

lol

groisamomma

Post Sun, Oct 12 2014, 12:37 am
oliveoil wrote:
lol

My thoughts exactly.

Lady Bug

Post Sun, Oct 12 2014, 5:00 am
avocado7 wrote:

Are you one of the people involved in putting out all those ads regarding kisui Rosh that I've seen around the local magazines lately? I'm genuinely interested in communicating with the people behind the ad.

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Oct 12 2014, 5:14 am
Please, can we not turn this into another thread on tznius bashing? If it's not your thing, then move along.

I think we all know the halachos, and we all decide for ourselves where we want to be holding on this.

No amount of lecturing from either side is going to change anything, and will only create further division among our fellow Jews.

Maya

Post Sun, Oct 12 2014, 5:20 am
Tzniurs?

Butterfly

Post Sun, Oct 12 2014, 6:05 am
Maya wrote:
Tzniurs?

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

It was probably 'auto correct' doing it's usual...

Zehava

Post Sun, Oct 12 2014, 6:14 am
You have the answer? Really?
Wow, are you god?
Then let me ask you something
Why did my ten-year-old innocent cousin die after suffering from cancer all her life, even though so many davened and took on Kabbalos for her sake?

mo5

Post Sun, Oct 12 2014, 6:17 am
Zehava wrote:
You have the answer? Really?
Wow, are you god?
Then let me ask you something
Why did my ten-year-old innocent cousin die after suffering from cancer all her life, even though so many davened and took on Kabbalos for her sake?

I can hear you are hurting, and I unfortunately have personal experience with tragic events so can understand your response , but please see FF's post above.

Notsobusy

Post Sun, Oct 12 2014, 6:18 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Please, can we not turn this into another thread on tznius bashing? If it's not your thing, then move along.

I think we all know the halachos, and we all decide for ourselves where we want to be holding on this.

No amount of lecturing from either side is going to change anything, and will only create further division among our fellow Jews.

I don't think it's tznius bashing, it's "miracle" bashing. It's "I have the answer" bashing.

Zehava

Post Sun, Oct 12 2014, 6:34 am
glutenless wrote:
I don't think it's tznius bashing, it's "miracle" bashing. It's "I have the answer" bashing.

Exactly

happybeingamom

Post Sun, Oct 12 2014, 8:52 am
glutenless wrote:

So true!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics