Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Diaper Bag

amother

Post Sun, Oct 19 2014, 1:57 pm
Where can I buy a fashionable diaper bag online and what is "in" these days?
TIA!

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Oct 19 2014, 2:01 pm
Depends how much you want to spend. I have the Skip Hop Chelsea, love it- it's big, chic, and doesn't look to baby-ish. Costs about $100.

But some people love the baby look!

Kate spade has cute ones, so does timi and leslie. Check out Nordstrom, and amazon.

mommy1108

Post Sun, Oct 19 2014, 2:04 pm
Petunia picklebottom has great bags for under $200. Love their stuff. They have on Amazon and Nordstrom but I got at pottery barn kids so I could use a coupon

Dev80

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 2:37 am
I also really like the skip hop line of diaper bags. My first criteria is that the diaper bag needs to connect to the stroller which skip hop bags do. You can check out their site to see what you like, the criteria you can look for includes: type of shoulder strap, pockets on the outside and how many, how big is the actual bag, the look of the bag, price, cell phone pocket if that's important to you, place to clip your keys, etc).

Happy choosing!

amother

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 4:14 am
this is my friend Tracy Lipman's line. she can customize to your specifications - size, color, prints- everything.
her work is extremely well done.
Tracey Lipman

Dev80

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 4:47 am
amother wrote:
this is my friend Tracy Lipman's line. she can customize to your specifications - size, color, prints- everything.
her work is extremely well done.
Tracey Lipman

Thanks for posting, I'm looking for a new bag (and I'm in Israel), so this may be a good choice since I can customize it to my specifications. Cool!

nottelling

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 6:11 am
I have the vera bradley diaper bag... LOVE it!

Ruchel

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 6:31 am
I just put the diapers in my purse.

Lizzie4

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 7:17 am
http://www.toysrus.com/product.....amily

mandr

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 10:48 am
I have a petunia pickle bottom. I got it from Oh Baby in Flatbush. It was very practical and it was stylish as well. I have this one (but didn't buy it here):
http://www.poshtots.com/petuni......aspx

ra_mom

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 12:23 pm
I too love the skip hop bags because of the way they hang from the stroller bars. Works beautifully with the handle carriage as well as our two handle traveling stroller.
With our first child I actually sewed on such handles to our diaper bag, as this functionality is so important to me Smile

checkbefore

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 4:32 pm
Ha Mandr, That's the bag I was considering getting at Oh Baby! Guess you took it before I made up my mind! (I still need to get one)

ray family

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 11:52 am
Dev80 wrote:
Thanks for posting, I'm looking for a new bag (and I'm in Israel), so this may be a good choice since I can customize it to my specifications. Cool!

I also know Tracey! she's the best. I have a few things from her. an absolute pleasure to work with (she ships worldwide)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics