Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Anyone still need kids shoes...?venettini sale

SorGold

Post Mon, Oct 13 2014, 12:15 pm
Myhabit once again has many new venettini styles on sale. They have weekday and shabbos styles. If sizes are sold out you can wait list the shoe and very very often the shoe comes back in stock. Myhabit just started charging for shipping... 3.99 Sad but its still cheaper than in stores. You can use the link below and search venettini or click under children and then the venettini picture.

http://myhabit.com/ref=qd_mr_p.....BJWKE

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Oct 13 2014, 12:20 pm
The prices are so high now Sad

SorGold

Post Mon, Oct 13 2014, 12:59 pm
I know. They went up in stores too! Sad

booboo24

Post Mon, Oct 13 2014, 4:29 pm
Has anyone else had major problems with their venettinis? I find my daughters shoes not lasting. The pair I bought her for school the bow came off I had it fixed and then erev yontif she came home and the whole top was separated from the shoe.

SorGold

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 9:02 pm
Annoyingly, the prices went up on the venettinis but there is a 20% off code...NEWSHOES...valid until the 10/22.
The venettini sale is over but you can search for the word venettini from the full site (not the mobile site) and all the newer shoes plus the older ones will come up. You will be able to access the new fall shoes this way and they will cost the original price of about 43$.
http://myhabit.com/ref=qd_mr_p.....BJWKE

yogabird

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 10:12 pm
PSA: There are other brands that manufacture childrens' shoes at reasonable prices.

SorGold

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 10:20 pm
Of COURSE there are but many girls like these and they are not worth the 85$ they cost in shoe stores.. Judging by the sheer number off girls wearing them in NY they are something that people are interested in so why not buy them half off should some on desire to buy them.

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 10:42 pm
Are there other brands of leather shoes with rubber soles that have a huge selection of colors and styles dressy enough to be worn on shabbos and sell for forty dollars? If so please fill me in!

SorGold

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 11:15 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
Are there other brands of leather shoes with rubber soles that have a huge selection of colors and styles dressy enough to be worn on shabbos and sell for forty dollars? If so please fill me in!

with that criteria I think you are left with venettini Very Happy

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 11:25 pm
The owners of venettini are Jewish so I'm happy to support them anyway Smile

SorGold

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 11:33 am
I always thought the owners must be Jewish...thanks for confirming.

SorGold

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 12:53 pm
My Habit has cybermonday deal of extra 20% off using code Holidays. They have venettini shoes today for anyone who is interested and if you have really champagne tastes (not me)... they have burberry and montcler coats on sale today too...
http://www.myhabit.com/ref=qd_.....ITIWY

Chayalle

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 1:22 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:

I've done pretty well with the WAG shoes, though the sizing has been a bit inconsistent.

I ordered shoes for DD in size 29. They came and they were HUGE. I kept them anyway b/c for the price, they were worth keeping for when she fits them - likely in the spring - and they are coral pink which is a spring color, anyway.

so I ordered another shoe in 28, figuring the WAGs run big. Nope. The 28 was too small.

So - some of their shoes run bigger, and some run smaller. I ended up ordering a pair that have a thick elastic band across them rather than just a loafer, and that style in 29 worked for DD.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 1:24 pm
SorGold wrote:
My Habit has cybermonday deal of extra 20% off using code Holidays. They have venettini shoes today for anyone who is interested and if you have really champagne tastes (not me)... they have burberry and montcler coats on sale today too...
http://www.myhabit.com/ref=qd_.....ITIWY

$79 for a pair of bloomers. Good grief.

wife2

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 2:21 pm
striderite has shoes for $15 sale cybermonday

SorGold

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 5:55 pm
Does striderite have girls loafer styles or mainly boys shoes?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains