Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Orthodontist in Lakewood

amother

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 9:41 am
I'm looking for an orthodontist for my kids.

Who would you recommend as an orthodontist in Lakewood (and why)?

TIA!

Chayalle

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 9:47 am
I was very happy with Krug. He did a nice job and has a very gentle manner. I found all of his staff to be pleasant and friendly.

kollel wife

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 9:53 am
I would also recommend Dr Krug. He's a very kind, generous person. He's very soft spoken, but very talented. Very kid friendly office with lots of prizes, games to play, contests.

amother

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 10:06 am
Thanks!!

mommyla

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 11:00 am
Love Dr. Krug! Another vote for that office.

amother

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 1:57 pm
How do his price on braces compare to others? I believe he charges about $5500. Is that average?
TIA

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Fri, Oct 28 2016, 1:26 pm
Bumping this up as I am looking for an Orthodontist in Lakewood. Any other recommendations besides Dr. Krug? Thank you very much.

amother
Wine

Post Fri, Oct 28 2016, 3:16 pm
There is also Dr. Safer who just opened his practice. I do not use him, but I know people who do who like him and I know the family personally and he is a really nice man.

amother
Plum

Post Fri, Oct 28 2016, 4:03 pm
Ask your dentist for a reference.
Mine very strongly recommended Dr Kormehl for what we needed and that is who I ended up using. He is more expensive but I was told the work will be better and faster. I hope so.

I heard Dr Kohmehl and Dr Elliot are excellent. Both are a drive from Lakewood and are more on the expensive side.

We've using Dr Kormehl for about 6 months now and I'm very happy, the office is funny in a loony bin professional type of way.

LO

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 11:44 am
Has anyone used Dr. Boim in Bresler's office? How does he compare price and quality wise?

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 11:54 am
Does anyone know a good ortthodontist for small job? Dd had perfectly straight teeth but a few bottom teeth shifted a little and look crowded. She probably needs one of those transparent plastic things.

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Mar 19 2017, 10:34 pm
Bump, question about doing minor orthodontics.

Also, has anyon eused dr safer?

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 12:43 am
amother wrote:
Ask your dentist for a reference.
Mine very strongly recommended Dr Kormehl for what we needed and that is who I ended up using. He is more expensive but I was told the work will be better and faster. I hope so.

I heard Dr Kohmehl and Dr Elliot are excellent. Both are a drive from Lakewood and are more on the expensive side.

We've using Dr Kormehl for about 6 months now and I'm very happy, the office is funny in a loony bin professional type of way.

Plum, how much more expensive and faster is he? I assume you got an estimated cost and time of treatment from someone else to compare.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics