Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Job Coach Salary

amother

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 11:39 am
I am interviewing for a position as a job coach. I've never done it before and don't know anyone that has so can't ask irl.
What can I expect the salary to be? I want to be prepared so I know I am not being taken advantage of. It's happened to me before and I don't want it to happen again.
Eta position is in Brooklyn in case location matters.

amother

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 5:28 pm
Bump

ROFL

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 5:57 pm
Job coach pays between 12-14 dollars per hour. Do you have a degree or any specific work experience.

amother

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 6:04 pm
Thanks.
I have a degree and lots of work experience but not in that area. I only applied for the job because the hours they are looking for are great for me and some of my work experience had the criteria they were looking for but if the salary is that low it won't even cover my babysitting costs.

ROFL

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 6:11 pm
Why don't you ask the salary range when you speak to them before your interview ? This is the number I have heard of. Maybe it is different now?

amother

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 6:20 pm
Interview is already scheduled so don't want to call and ask. A secretary set up the interview and didnt know much about the job so wouldve been pointless to ask about salary. If the salary is really that low I would cancel so as not to waste theirs or my time but I guess I'll just go and hope that they'll offer more than that.
Thabks for your responses
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics