Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Woolite

mom2be1

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 1:06 pm
My sil swears by this stuff. Does anyone else? I just use tide

here2chill

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 2:11 pm
I use woolite extra dark care for dark clothing. I think it makes a difference in color fading. Clothes don't fade or shrink.

zaq

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 6:33 pm
Plain baby shampoo, the cheapest you can find, will work just as well. Read Consumer Reports.

amother

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 7:47 pm
I use woolite exclusively for dark clothes. It definitely prevents fading and doesn't ruin the clothing as fast as other detergents do.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, May 27 2019, 9:48 am
I have a couple of bottles of woolite white (not the new kind that says it's good for all loads), anyone have any suggested uses? (they are costco sized-I don't wanna toss); I don't have exclusive white loads - if anything they are LIGHT. And I can't even say for the kids shabbos shirts because they all have the in collar and cuff borders.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Mon, May 27 2019, 10:36 am
Woolite is, or at least was, the purveyor of the house of Windsor=royal family. What's good from the royal family should be sufficient for my needs.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, May 27 2019, 7:37 pm
Um, not really following the above, but wondering what you guys use the white Woolite for (so I can use mine up)

ra_mom

Post Mon, May 27 2019, 7:40 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Um, not really following the above, but wondering what you guys use the white Woolite for (so I can use mine up)

Do you mean Woolite White Brite laundry whitener?

amother
Denim

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 3:53 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Do you mean Woolite White Brite laundry whitener?

Thanks for your help. So... I had looked on their site - here:
https://www.woolite.ca/en/fabric-care-centre/how-to-use/

and I didn't see the one that I have (called everyday) and when I had purchased it I thought it was only for whites - hence my asking what I could do with it.

But now I see this response to a question on their site:

2. Is Woolite® Everyday only for use on my delicate clothes, such as silk and other delicate fabrics?
No. Woolite® Everyday formula has been specially created to clean & care for ALL types of fabrics and ALL colours in all washing cycles. Woolite's detergent effectively washes away everyday dirt, while helping care for all types of clothes - from jeans, to tees, to more delicate fabrics like wool and silk.

And yay! I can use it on colors... I'm so happy right now. wow the things that can make people happy. Chocolate. And apparently woolite.

ra_mom

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 4:29 pm
If it's the regular Woolite use it on dark colors that you don't want to fade. Enjoy!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry