Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Forming group for Raleigh Hotel retreat for 40% off!!!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 6:47 pm
I hope to book tomorrow.

ruchelbuckle

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 8:02 pm
Hi everyone!

Okay, as of now, we do not have a group of 5. Sad

We have a group of 3, and one of those ladies is only going to join if we have 5. So we are two short.

All you amothers....if you didn't already, please email me your REAL NAME. (Believe me, I have better things to do than look you up in the Boro Park phone book! And I probably don't know you anyway!. )

You can't just call the Raleigh tomorrow and tell them you are apart of the imamother group. LOL ....you need me to add your name to the "special list" Very Happy

email me if you want to join....time is definitely running out! retreatorganizer2014@gmail.com

amother

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 10:38 pm
So I spoke to the raleigh today. Im soo excitied and looking forward to the amazing program!

There will be:
A concert by Dina Storch
An amazing kumzits
Comedy by yitty Knoblach
Dancing with Chaiky Davidowitz
Aerobics and aqua aerobics
And many more surprises plus wonderful food and fun.

Im totally looking forward!!

bnm

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 1:02 am
I wish I can come Sad

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 10:47 am
FINAL CALL!!!!

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 6:41 pm
Same thing basically as last year, only Dina Storch instead of Chanala Fellig Harrel (whom I LOVED).

amother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 9:52 pm
Does anyone know where this was advertised? I cant seem to find the ad anywhere. I would like to see exact details on original ad. Tnx

amother

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 7:18 pm
amother wrote:
Does anyone know where this was advertised? I cant seem to find the ad anywhere. I would like to see exact details on original ad. Tnx

Bump

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 8:38 pm
Weekly Link, Family First, and I think the Ami Living, Binah, and Torah Times.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 10:39 am
I may be unable to leave work, and therefore, unable to come. Would anyone like to take my slot?

ruchelbuckle

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 1:31 pm
Hi Amelia: I am editing my post because someone just texted me about it-- It maybe came out not the way it was supposed to! I apologize!

Hope there is a way you can work it out! You were one of the people that helped organize the group to get it it together (we ended up having 7, not 5!!), so hope you will be able to make it!

amother

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 9:04 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
I may be unable to leave work, and therefore, unable to come. Would anyone like to take my slot?

Thats a shame!! Tell your employer that in order to have a well focused employee, she needs to rejuvenate and have some fun...!!!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 9:14 pm
amother wrote:
Thats a shame!! Tell your employer that in order to have a well focused employee, she needs to rejuvenate and have some fun...!!!

We have a mandatory conference scheduled for then that I will be unable to miss, that's all. Hopefully I can take a vacation another time. I was looking forward, but what can I do.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 5:17 pm
How many of you are going? Saw it advertised in the local flyer. I would like to go but I want to know if all of you are going with company you know? How awkward would I feel if I go alone? I read in the old threads that some of you felt uncomfortable being there alone as the groups were cliquey. Can someone please clue me in and elaborate?

Much thanks

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 5:28 pm
I booked, and am still hoping to go. Unsure if it'll work out at the end (see above), but if I do, I'll be going alone.

ruchelbuckle

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 5:51 pm
I am going and I don't know anyone, except th ladies that I have been pming about the details/ logistics of thet group discount

amother

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 8:11 pm
Thanks. Will think about it. Any thoughts of those who have already been?

amother

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 8:05 pm
I am going iyh.

ruchelbuckle

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 8:18 pm
Another from 8:05: are you part of our group? Are you going with friends? We have a small group of ladies who don't have friends going, so look for us! Smile

faigie

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 8:21 pm
How is she gonna find us?
Page 2 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics