Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Shingles what remedies are Bestt

amother

Post Thu, Oct 23 2014, 9:20 pm
Was diagnosed having shingles very painful and the medication I got makes me very crampy-hoping to hear how to heal it

Scrabble123

Post Thu, Oct 23 2014, 9:54 pm
If you're children have not yet received the chicken pox vaccine or haven't had chicken pox yet, make sure they do not come into contact with the blisters (if they haven't dried and crusted yet). Other than that, you can try tylenol to relieve the pain. refuah shalaima!

amother

Post Thu, Oct 23 2014, 10:01 pm
The herb larrea. It used to be marketed as Shegoi. Google it and see if your health food store has it.
It's a very effective anti-viral, specifically for the Herpes virus that shingles/chicken pox come from.

Anon bec I tell people about this all the time.

amother

Post Thu, Oct 23 2014, 10:05 pm
Is this herb Larrea a cream or taken by mouth-the anti viral medication will agree with it or this will be instead. Thnkx loads for your input

amother

Post Thu, Oct 23 2014, 10:10 pm
Scrabble123 wrote:
If you're children have not yet received the chicken pox vaccine or haven't had chicken pox yet, make sure they do not come into contact with the blisters (if they haven't dried and crusted yet). Other than that, you can try tylenol to relieve the pain. refuah shalaima!

When I was diagnosed with shingles the pediatrician immediately gave my baby the chicken pox vaccine (she said even if it was too late to prevent him from getting the chicken pox, it would make it a milder case). BH he didn't catch chicken pox. .

Refuah shelaimah, it is so painful!

amother

Post Thu, Oct 23 2014, 10:11 pm
I googled Shegoi and they said the spray was very effective

Shoshie

Post Thu, Oct 23 2014, 10:32 pm
Acupuncture works amazingly well.

Mommastuff

Post Fri, Oct 24 2014, 12:42 am
Apple cider vinegar applied topically works to stop the itching
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating