Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Get money back when ordering online.!

Aidels

Post Sat, Oct 25 2014, 8:48 pm
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?re.....27430

Sign up at this website..if you shop through them they actually send you money back! Plus they send you emails with great offers!
Example: Amazon, old navy, Macy's. Etc etc

OOTBubby

Post Sat, Oct 25 2014, 9:27 pm
While I do agree that eBates is great and I've gotten over $1,000 back over the years I've used, the OP should state that she benefits from that link in that she'll receive some $ (I think $5) if someone signs up through her link. Better would be to state that and suggest people PM her for their link. And if you want, you can PM me (and probably lots of regular posters here) for their links too.

mfb

Post Sat, Oct 25 2014, 10:29 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
While I do agree that eBates is great and I've gotten over $1,000 back over the years I've used, the OP should state that she benefits from that link in that she'll receive some $ (I think $5) if someone signs up through her link. Better would be to state that and suggest people PM her for their link. And if you want, you can PM me (and probably lots of regular posters here) for their links too.

I think that they have an offer for $25 now and that's why she's doing it now.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sat, Oct 25 2014, 10:29 pm
Me too! And I also have referral links to ShopAtHome and Upromise. Before making a purchase, I check to see which site gives the largest cash back percentage. And ShopAtHome will beat other sites' cash back amount (except Upromise). Chai Lifeline also started recently a similar fundraising program in which the cash back goes to them, instead of you, and includes retailers that don't usually participate in these cash back sites, such as Zara and H&M.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics