Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Carpool - was I wrong?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother

Post Sat, Oct 25 2014, 11:23 pm
Just another vote for the I HATE TO CARPOOL club!
Im in college and carpool and its a terror, the nicest ppl can really use u even without intention.
I dont mind doing favors, I love to: I offer ppl rides often (although I dont commit on a consisitant basis, confirm before each time type=I think is fair) THATS NOT A CARPOOL.
in a carpool we share responsibility, so if u decide to leave early or run late on ur turn its not ok.
my personal favorite - my great uncle's weirdo cousin is pasing there anyways so we will be spending the next 2 hrs in the car ww him and his reckless driving WITH NO PRIOR NOTICE

sometimes I just laugh because its not worth crying over it.

Emotional

Post Sat, Oct 25 2014, 11:56 pm
amother wrote:

my personal favorite - my great uncle's weirdo cousin is pasing there anyways so we will be spending the next 2 hrs in the car ww him and his reckless driving WITH NO PRIOR NOTICE

I don't understand. Your great uncle's wierdo cousin did carpool? And you werein the car?
No comprende.

amother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 12:02 am
Emotional wrote:
I don't understand. Your great uncle's wierdo cousin did carpool? And you werein the car?
No comprende.

the girls who was responsible for carpool decided to get us a ride instead of drivng her turn, it was annoying and inconvenient, this happened more than once in a few of my carpool arrangements,it was once with a complete weirdo guy.

I tried explaining why its upsetting, only one accepted, the others said that its their right blah blah. when I have the choice I drive myself
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette