Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
ISO toaster oven that hold 9x13 aluminum pan...good price!

amother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 8:12 am
My beloved proctor silex toaster oven has seen better days, and is almost dead. I need a new one that is not wide and bulky, and that will hold a 9x13 aluminum pan. I don't need bells and whistles, something simple will do. Im looking to spend as little as possible.

Links appreciated.

TY

amother

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 12:56 pm
http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ.....psc=1

I couldnt find anything this size for cheaper...it fits a 9x13 and works really well

Odelyah

Post Thu, Nov 13 2014, 1:05 pm
I got one from Black and Decker about a year or so ago-- I wanted something less expensive that hopefully would last a while (Black and Decker is supposed to stand by its products) so this fit the bill. I don't remember exactly what this model is called, but it's curved in the back for pizza. Also, a foil "9 x 13" (which I think is really less than 13" long) just fits-- you have to unfold the rim for it to fit-- so if you will be using a non-disposable 9x13 I don't think it will fit. But it works for me. (It's a convection/toaster oven so I think the convection fan makes the edges not burn even though it's a tight fit.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics