Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Down time

Lizajen

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 2:59 pm
Do you ever have time for yourself? If so, when? What do you do during that time?

devash1

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 3:05 pm
I used to have a lot of time for myself, but I just had a baby and I'm really missing it! . I really enjoy reading which I can still manage with a newborn. I also meet friends for lunch and exercise.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 3:36 pm
GO ON IMAMOTHER! Very Happy Idea

OneSource

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 4:17 pm
Personally, I work in NYC from 8:30am to 5:30pm so by the time I get home, get through my daughters homework and get both of my kids to bed, it's 7:30pm (ish) and then I need to pack bags for school and lunch for work the next day for my husband and myself. Finally, at 8:30ish, I get *ME* time to just sit down and breathe, in peace and quiet. I might read a book that's been sitting and gathering dust or watch a short TV show I'm behind on. Maybe take time to text / call a friend. Bed by 10pm and that's it!

Down time used to mean something more when I was a stay at home mom or a student without kids. Now, it means peeing alone without my son in my lap and my daughter standing in the door, telling me all about her day Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics