Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
CityMini 4 wheel or 3 wheel

luppamom

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 6:24 pm
My friend was asking me whether she should get a CityMini (reg. not GT) with 4 wheels or with 3. Which one is better for Eretz Yisroel (a lot of walking, going up stairs, going on buses)?

amother

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 9:09 pm
I don't live in e"y; but the neighborhood I live in has really bad sidewalks and I Despise the citi mini gt. It is very light- true, but my baby jolts around in it, and it gets stuck and needs to be lifted over the bad bumps. Once it even tipped onto its side, with my baby in it!
I wanted to return it and get a better stroller, but it was too used.
Anon bec I've discussed this IRL a lot.

nameless

Post Tue, Oct 28 2014, 4:30 am
We have a GT and although it's true it is sturdy like a 3 wheel stroller you can't compare the push. I don't find the kids being jostled around.

But that wasn't really the question... When we were looking into strollers we went to a store and tested them all out. We had decided that if we got a regular city mini would have gotten the 4 wheel as it is slightly sturdier and easier to get up and down sidewalks and busses. But I would def. suggest going into a store and pushing all of them around.

Lily30

Post Tue, Oct 28 2014, 6:19 am
the 4 wheels city mini is def better if you doing lots of buses and stairs....I find that the 3 wheels tips to one side when you go on a bus, with a 4 wheel it would be more sturdy.

saramalka

Post Tue, Oct 28 2014, 7:31 am
4 wheel is much steadier
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics