Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
What stay at home jobs are not scams?

Beingreal

Post Tue, Oct 28 2014, 9:06 pm
I really need at home job to help with the income. I can do typing, secretarial work, things like that. Anyone who does that can help me?

seeker

Post Tue, Oct 28 2014, 10:34 pm
I'm part of a network marketing company that is very much not a scam - not instant get rich quick scheme either, but people who put in the work are making significant money, either completely or mostly from home. I'm basically just a member because I love the products and want them for myself, but some of my buddies there are really rocking it.

I also do freelance writing but that's a different type of skill, don't know if you are fit for that?

mama says

Post Tue, Oct 28 2014, 11:18 pm
I have a friend that types up hospital or doctor's offices dictation. I think they have it so that you dial into a special line and connect to hear the dictation. You might try calling a hospital to ask or call a medical agency.

I'm not much of a typist, but I have been searching for something that I can do from home, also. Unfortunately, I don't have any special skills. Anyway, good luck!

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Oct 28 2014, 11:25 pm
My income for the past 15 years has been from direct sales and network marketing. Great way to make a full time income but work mostly at home.

mra01385

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 9:48 pm
to seeker: what company are you currently working with, and how much was your start up cost?

2gether

Post Tue, Nov 25 2014, 11:10 am
I have 2 ideas for you, if you live in Israel.

you can pm me.

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Nov 25 2014, 11:15 am
http://www.virtualassistantisrael.com/

skirtznsox

Post Tue, Nov 25 2014, 1:35 pm
mama says wrote:
I have a friend that types up hospital or doctor's offices dictation. I think they have it so that you dial into a special line and connect to hear the dictation. You might try calling a hospital to ask or call a medical agency.

I'm not much of a typist, but I have been searching for something that I can do from home, also. Unfortunately, I don't have any special skills. Anyway, good luck!

Does she do this in the U.S.? I'm wondering what line in the hospital to even call, or what type of medical agency, but it sounds like a great idea.

elliegator8

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 9:34 pm
I think you need some sort of certification to do medical transcriptions. I have a friend who does it, and her husband, they both work from home and are able to support themselves and 3 kids in NYC doing just that.

seeker

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 10:54 pm
mra01385 wrote:
to seeker: what company are you currently working with, and how much was your start up cost?

Sorry I never saw this post, did not mean to ignore! What happened was I joined an MLM company that sells health-related products because I wanted the products, no interest in business but there is a big discount on products when you sign up as a business member, with no real commitment. It was about $150 but that was $150 worth of products that I wanted anyway, below cost. So I didn't really have to invest in starting the business. Later on when I saw that the products were really good I figured why not start sharing and earn commissions for that. So I did. I didn't do it in a high powered, really organized, committed way so I'm not a real businessperson, but I personally know others who are serious about it and do quite well. How much you invest in building the business is totally up to you.

Happy to answer details via PM.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 12:33 am
notshanarishona wrote:
http://www.virtualassistantisrael.com/
This site is not as easy as it seems. I hve sent my CV in many times and nothing. Absolutely nothing back from them. (Not the op by the way)

skirtznsox

Post Tue, Feb 10 2015, 10:54 pm
elliegator8 wrote:
I think you need some sort of certification to do medical transcriptions. I have a friend who does it, and her husband, they both work from home and are able to support themselves and 3 kids in NYC doing just that.

I know this is super late, I'm hoping you'll even see this. Do you know how they found the job(s)? I know someone else who might be certified and interested actually, and the cert would be worth getting myself maybe.

amother

Post Sat, Feb 28 2015, 10:25 pm
BUMP
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers