Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Messed up

amother

Post Wed, Oct 29 2014, 5:23 pm
Our credit card is messed up for the second time in a year! Dh overspent for the shalom Zachor and bris of our son, then his boss paid him after 4 weeks (he gets paid weekly) and by time we had to pay the credit card there were other bills to pay too! Now dh got paid again after 4 weeks only and instead of paying bills which we are 3 months behind he gave back to the people he borrowed! It's very nice of him to pay them back but we are left with zero money and we have gas, electricity, water, rent and playgroup to pay. My girl needs tights, my boy needs clothing and I have nothing to wear!
Money I make goes to the credit card or for rent!
So many times we wanted to get back on track by putting away money every week in envelopes with certain amount of money for all the bills and we just can't because his boss messed up our finances!
How do we ever get out of this mess? How will we be able to lease a car buy a house if we are left with zero money a day after he gets his paycheck? How do I teach dh to use money wisely?

I'm going nutsssssss!!!

OMG!

Post Wed, Oct 29 2014, 5:58 pm
First your dh should kindly ask boss to get paid on time. Then try for one month not to buy any clothing. I'm sure youve got 'something' to wear. And maybe you ask some family members for handmedowns? I have so many pairs of tights that don't fit dd anymore and they just sit around in a box. Would gladly give them to you. I know what it means to be tight.
Good luck

amother

Post Wed, Oct 29 2014, 8:13 pm
Look at the Kosher on a Budget website
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics